Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Im more interested in

• Added new cumshot look

And how that new look will work out Performance wise and if it fixes some Render issues ;)

Jul 22, 2017
Just want to point out chesterfieldred didnt upload anything, thats the actual dev release post link. They have said multiple times they are fine with people sharing the game here but not to use their own links that can affect bandwidth for the paying patrons.

You should correct that asap and re-upload using your own mega.
oh yes i forgot about that :FacePalm:

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
nice game but 6 gig is a good bit to download just to have another update out next month ill wait a bit

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Could someone estimate what hardware is needed to run this game?
My PC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That 6GB of RAM isn't going to be doing you many favours with most things modern, you really need to have 12 at least, I'd say 8 but even then, that's starting to feel like it's not enough, 16 GB is ideal, more than that is future proofing for a while.

frok33

May 21, 2019
Great game, Looking forward to see this finished. I really hope we see some great suggestions and community investing into this game. Thanks for the info

Reactions: Bobeagle

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Today it shouldn't happen anymore (since Mobile and the Consoles got resume capabilities, mandatory for 3D Engines and Driver OS data management by now) but still testing this Wild-Life survived the resume process test perfectly :)
Unreal Engine 4.24.3 (Wild-Life) is recovering without problems from it's process Suspending (go to sleep)
It resumes instantly no big data reloads no crashing even after hours in suspension and while browsing the net, it recovers efficiently and instantly :)

That 6GB of RAM isn't going to be doing you many favours with most things modern, you really need to have 12 at least, I'd say 8 but even then, that's starting to feel like it's not enough, 16 GB is ideal, more than that is future proofing for a while.
Depending on how you manage the Pool 8 GB Main Ram can still be enough but you should never go lower in your Main System Ram then what current Consoles do.
Biggest bottleneck is the GPU it will lose heavily vs the new Consoles efficiency.
And i agree 16 GB Dual Channel should be the target for Multitasking in modern PCs and yeah you will be future proof for a while and still can do complex productivity combined with a efficient UMA management like a SSD that you can anytime add to the pool.

As minimum Guideline , everything PC wise under that you should really upgrade (replace) fast

Last edited:

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Honestly Max (to me at least) seems like the gay trap character. He has a slim build and a small dick in comparison to the other ones. Remove his beard and he might as well be a women compared to other males in the game. He should get his boipussy pounded by the minotaur.

Bobeagle

Jul 20, 2019
Thank you! For sharing the love, and letting me play this great game that has potential to be one of the first true generation adult game. That will pave the way for more adult game creations of the same high caliber passion.

• Hey there
Reactions: I <3 DeepThroat

jezdec123

Sep 22, 2018
VR should work there is also a resolution scaling for it directly implemented so you can gain Performance otherwise you could try if you on Nvidia to override it with VRSS.
VRSS (Hardware accelerated Variable Rate Shading) though is only supported with Turing and above.
The Bug had nothing todo wit Unity this Game runs on Unreal and it was a Unreal related problem that hit many other projects as well.
Oh right, my bad I meant UE not unity. Sadly I have GTX card so I don't have VRSS option in my controls panel. I'm gonna download the new build and see if it works.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Also started to optimize into 60 FPS 1080p stable streaming results oh man this is awesome

I never predicted Epic could reach stable open World Streaming so fast vs Engines like R.A.G.E/CryEngine/Fox Engine/Luminous/Decima/Frostbite/Red Engine 3/Custom Unreal Branches or even totaly buggy Creation Engine.

But they really start todo now with very low CPU overhead and Wild-Life is on the Forefront utilizing it to it's fullest.

And this is still all streaming from a USB3 Mechanical Drive with high latency spikes and the CPU in Power Saving Mode :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wahh wee need a Remaster of Batman Arkham Night in this Engine Revision :D

Last edited:

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Something great happened

We are happy to announce that we, as the first adult game ever, have passed the preliminary round of Epics disgustingmen contest in eastern territories!

*SPOILER ALERT* Disgustmen is a Russian territory contest, Video and Text are in russian but it’s all infos you guys already have :)

More than 270 games applied to take part in this major contest hosted by EPIC and only about 100 passed the first round - us included :D

This is an important moment to give adult themed games a voice in a public contest, so please leave us a like/thumps up to claim the top spot to show them that we want to have more adult themed games in the future!

Contest Link:

There is no account needed to leave a thumbs up, just click the highlighted button below <3
Let's show them that there really IS a demand for games like this!

We would be really happy to have F95 pinpoint this link to the frontpage for the time the contest is running.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Why they dont add sex with hyenas? :unsure:
Patreon now officially doesnt allow content with bestiality. The anthros are okay (for now) but not the hyenas. This didnt used to be the case and probably isn't even fully defined, I've seen plenty of older projects with this kind of content but the style probably has a large part. It's 3d and the hyenas are realistic looking so probably more likely to be against ToS than a 2d game with a very cartoony looking feral that has more anthro looking expressions. Either way its stupid because its still not real and I wish you could play with the hyenas too.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Guuii

Next Challenge for the Candy Team

Time to push/pressure Chaos and Niagara a bit more here ;)

Also of course the Niagara Rain Cycle :)

And then let run everything at once *g*

Last edited:
Reactions: yokujouhhh

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Spawn the lion character and you can customize him to look like that. Just remove the manes and give him black fur.

Why they dont add sex with hyenas? :unsure:
Because they're funded through Patreon, and Patreon doesn't like bestiality.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
What prevents them from making a separate version with such content and posting it on another site? I'm willing to pay for it.
Patreon goes after violating content even outside of their own platform. And the same game with and without beast sex on a different platform would be too obvious for them not to go care.

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes