The guy_34

Nov 20, 2018
Patreon only Behind the Scenes Update (+$1)

What’s up wild people!

We want to share some concept art that we have been working on in the last few weeks.

handgun.png Handgun
assault_rifle.png Assault Rifle
knive.png Knife/Machete
mothership.png Mothership
dropship.png Dropship
canteen.png Canister

Let us know what you think in the comments and if you want to see more development concepts and images from us.

Talk to you soon,

- Wild Life Team

Mar 10, 2019
Patreon only Behind the Scenes Update (+$1)
We want to share some concept art that we have been working on in the last few weeks.

View attachment 846387 Handgun
View attachment 846384 Assault Rifle

Let us know what you think in the comments and if you want to see more development concepts and images from us.

- Wild Life Team
I'm not on Patreon. I hope some who shoots firearms IRL gives them some advice. Or tell the artist to take an hour with firearms on shooting range.
Specially that assault rifle is ... facepalm. You couldn't even hold that thing. It's designed to dislocate your thumb when you pull the trigger. You really don't want fixed sight to obstruct view of the reflex sight, and so on.

• Angry
Reactions: Guuii and RAAAST

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
Man this game is fantastic, can't believe I've missed this one in the past. I can see this turning into something really special.
Also, never knew I was into furry stuff until now, this game makes it pretty hot lol. The Shey and small monster scenes are my favorite.
That's...technically not furry, more like bestiality.

• Angry
Reactions: nm79 and Lestev

TuveanYGloir

Jan 29, 2020
A quick google with that error gives me . Have you tried some of this as well? The error seems to be the same, so maybe it helps.
Thank you. My computer turned out to be very weak for this game even on minimum settings but I had fun!

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
That's...technically not furry, more like bestiality.
Technically furry is a term for quite a wide spectrum and this indeed counts as furry.
Unless you are one of those hardliners who say if they do it among themselves its furry, if they do it with humans its bestiality. But im sure you arent, im willing to give you credit for at least that much common sense.

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes