D-Lad

Mar 4, 2019
90k per month and 10 cloth make him deezy so funny and workless almost all char are just simple copy and still hard to make them for all i have no word for this guy.
Bro you clearly don't like this game, why are you still hanging around the thread?

Reactions: megac8

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
The flights in the game are great, just like in 2017. I hope the flights will continue to impress in the next updates.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
this may have been asked before but ill probably not find the answer in 86 pages...
is there a way to have all characters have all the sex scene? like, i like some kissing but some of the male characters dont have that scene available.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
oh, thats too bad. its a real shame really. i guess it makes sense that you cant do kissing with the tentacle monster, but you cant kiss with another human despite being... well, another human? ill endure it. the game is really really awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: Prick

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Nah man, for me the sex scenes alone are extremly fapable. If you can't fap to these bodies and that sex (godlike animation and sound) you might have an problem
the issue with sex system in wild life is expressions, lol wildlife girls be taking a 2footlong minotaur dick and barely crying in pleasure/plain lmao

let me see maya get mindbroken by that lion dick

bruh if modding can be done fuck hairstyles we gotta add dogs and shit lmao
if they are smart they'll add modding to the game so taboo shit can be added like pregnancy/beasty stuff once the game is done

but their ego might not let them do that

Sartana

Sep 18, 2017
The game has had 2 updates at least, but the first post still has an archive from December last year :(

Sartana

Sep 18, 2017
I misunderstood. I saw that there was a link to patreon in which I thought there was talk of an update in February and another one in March, but it is only reporting on the update that will come in March.

My fault :(

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
. . .if they are smart they'll add modding to the game. . .
UE4 is not very friendly to modding unfortunately. We won't have mods for this game unless the developers create specific tools which allow us to create and import content. I don't see it happening honestly. Even if, the bar of quality would be drastic comparing the dev's work vs the average joe modder. Any custom models would require a ton of work. Textures, rigging, animations, the list goes on. Still a stretch, but custom skins / texture imports could be possible.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Haven't played much at all as, like most unreal games, the load is significantly high, devs need to find a way to reduce the load, not even sure that possible on unreal though.

However, the potential in this is immense, can see why it so popular, only finally got around to trying it out.

I love the flying side of the game, that is so much fun.

I'm not exactly sure what the purpose is playing this, appears there is no story, so it just an explorer game while you collect shit, and kill shit while fucking people as you go?

I presume devs are working on a solid base for the game mechanics first before a directional story, which does make a lot of sense.

deadrising123

Apr 9, 2019
Haven't played much at all as, like most unreal games, the load is significantly high, devs need to find a way to reduce the load, not even sure that possible on unreal though.

However, the potential in this is immense, can see why it so popular, only finally got around to trying it out.

I love the flying side of the game, that is so much fun.

I'm not exactly sure what the purpose is playing this, appears there is no story, so it just an explorer game while you collect shit, and kill shit while fucking people as you go?

I presume devs are working on a solid base for the game mechanics first before a directional story, which does make a lot of sense.
They're currently working on a demo and if they want to go any further, they need to separate the current sandbox from the actual game, making it two modes, as the story and gameplay need their own systems that won't play nicely with the sandbox systems. It will streamline the process to ensure they can give both sides what they ultimately want in the end, as a lot of people just want the sex, and others want an actual game. It's just taking more time to set the two separate modes up. They're also reworking the sex system and fleshing out more of the combat and survival mechanics on top of introducing the quest system for this upcoming build, which will be more involved than what they've previously shown. Were this a AAA dev, this would probably be going faster, but it's going to take quite a while for them to finish this beast. They ultimately want their game to show the gaming community that investing in adult games is actually lucrative, and set the stage to hopefully encourage more devs and publishers to make more games like theirs.

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes