Izule2003

Mar 25, 2021
Ahh looks like i was a bit slow for that Google drive link, looks like lots of people jumped on it since it says check back in 24 hours for me, thanks for throwing it up though.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Ahh looks like i was a bit slow for that Google drive link, looks like lots of people jumped on it since it says check back in 24 hours for me, thanks for throwing it up though.
And this is why no dev with an above zero community uses google drive. Because it sucks dick.

tankers123

Apr 21, 2018
Real question though, why don't more people share torrent files of stuff like this? It seems it would be a good way to get around GDrive and Mega limits. Is it due to the tracking that can happen with torrents?

Apr 22, 2018
So I've downloaded the file and it says its unable to execute some file in the directory. im not sure if my download is just corrupted or the upload. anyone else let the thread know

edit: extracting the rar file says the entire .pak in the Content folder is corrupt . like 99% of the game. the folder I extracted is just 200mb

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Real question though, why don't more people share torrent files of stuff like this? It seems it would be a good way to get around GDrive and Mega limits. Is it due to the tracking that can happen with torrents?
I know right? I found torrents but its from the last version, can anyone with the files please create a torrent and post it?
Aaaaand I get driver timeouts after about three minutes in. Anyone?
Been having those since the last build, lower your settings and see if it stops

Reactions: tankers123
3.80 star(s) 179 Votes