HeWhoIs

Feb 11, 2018
Just to specify what I meant earlier when I said "current build runs like shit"...
I play with a 1080Ti @ 1440p and typically get framerates between 50 and 60 fps at max settings.
View attachment 1110447
Yet the animations are so jerky, I can't even watch, it's so distracting. I tried handing off the physics processing to the CPU, and back to the GPU, makes no difference.
That's all.
Yeah, 2080 Super here at the same resolution, same issue. You're not alone.

Reactions: Ikarus45

C0C0Eva

Aug 17, 2020
I can also confirm that my FPS is really hurting even with rather good hardware. (Ryzen 5 3600, 5700 XT)
And no, nothing is wrong with my hardware as someone here already suggested. I definitely recommend turning down the Foliage and View Distance by a lot if you just want the nice scenes.

If someone else has some recommendations on settings that would be greatly appreciated.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Working on it from 2 Performance targets

1080/2070/5700
3070/6800

Last edited:

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
They mentioned they added 120 new animations, but am I crazy or are there only a few more? I'm looking at the spreadsheet and searched for the Marth 2021 ones marked in yellow...those are it right?
I also found the other ones inside the poser but they still don't add up to 120 wtf
also, they really need to give us the ability to move the male's giant schnose out of the way during POV, I have the finest ass in the west in front of me and I can't see it because this dude lied too much in his childhood
Some of the new animations have sub-animations. You have to use the toggle during h-scenes to view them.
And yea, they need to fix the pov stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
I have a 2070s, a i9900k, 32Go ram... when I launch the game use 35% of the cpu and 84% of the gpu and i have 20 25 fps, and when I launch the VR, cpu 50% gpu 100% (I had to close chrome...) for 7 12 fps.

performance is getting worse and worse
It seems strange to me, you can try disabling the new volumetrics option or lowering some options.
I have a gt 710 and an intel core i7 3770, I have everything on low except the antialiasing (med), the textures (epic) and the resolution in 1080p , I can only play in the showroom getting 20-40 fps, to give you an idea that something you are wrong

Last edited:

supercow297

May 21, 2019
I think I'm actually retarded. How do you play this game? How do you view scenes if you're just lazy? I haven't figured anything out after 1 hour...

Okami83

May 23, 2019
I agree. That's why I really WILL buy the game when it's almost finished or in a good EA state. But I just can't do weekly or monthly subscription based payments. I am too poor for that.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
If we talk about Subverse, this game is good for mobile (android) standards, short 5 second looped gifs, low poly models, no lip sync, 2 simple minigames, only intro vid in this game match to current pc standards. Still waiting for proper PC release.

loganblade

Jul 13, 2017
Ahhh a big thing for me seems to have been removed. I don't know if its a bug or on purpose but cumshots in pose-mode don't work anymore. The animation and fluid effects work but they don't stick to surfaces in that mode. It seems to work in the 'normal' sex modes.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
If we talk about Subverse, this game is good for mobile (android) standards, short 5 second looped gifs, low poly models, no lip sync, 2 simple minigames, only intro vid in this game match to current pc standards. Still waiting for proper PC release.
Yeah, i caught myself thinking that the graphics reminds me of a mobile game when playing it, i guess it took too long to get to this point, at least the main cast models look alright, even if the sex scenes are pretty disappointing.

MonkeyMan187

Jul 3, 2018
What build had it so when you start your on the island you can just walk up to anyone have sex. or do group or whatever. all the characters were there. now i cant find that option. was that pre demo? Or is that possible here in the newest version?

Lewd4D

Jun 28, 2019
What build had it so when you start your on the island you can just walk up to anyone have sex. or do group or whatever. all the characters were there. now i cant find that option. was that pre demo? Or is that possible here in the newest version?
Why would you need that when you can just spawn everyone you want with T?

spiciest meme l0rd

Jul 10, 2017
does anyone know how to switch back to the female character from the previous demos in this demo? or is it not possible in the demo mode, only sandbox?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Does anyone know how to save the character edits to the computer?
if u mean save the changes you make to a char, it's automatic, but there is a save option at the top of the morphing tab "Custom"
If u mean where in the cpu are they stored... idk.

@ spiciest meme
only sandbox

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
You have weird problems man. The physics look all fine on my end. Just tried maxing tanyas boobs and it all looks as usual.

View attachment 1110139
Did you default your configuration or kept all your user data from the previous build?

Just asking it case that might be the problem, like incompatibility between builds

With clothes on everything is ok, set cloth slider to 0 and start moving running, and you see jelly physic.
I get jelly physics even with clothes

Just tried, naked tanya, max boobs, run around, jump, do all sorts of stuff, still looks ok and the jiggle was ok too.

View attachment 1110349
This is weird, never had this "boob gap" problem before, how do you manually delete a characters customization file?

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes