Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
FreedomGundam18

Depth of Field and Motion Blur disabled in the options ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Don't let the Skin Tab open in the character poser if you working with Animations it is going to hit Latency

Are you listening Maya/Rawn we must find it

Maya: I gonna find it

Maya: Max is one of them

Last edited:
Reactions: WildKayoti045

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
why I can't change censor in game? it give for censoring type only one option full and censoring severity give just medium choice. so what's the problem?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Public version is censored. Use one of the main post builds; they are uncensored.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
System Info and your Resolution Target ?

It is a very demanding UE4 title in Development and it puts it to it's current Main Branch API limits and your System specs and overall stability is also crucially important on the streaming stability side of things.
You need to get the Data flow very very constant, one downside of this you gonna see every minimal small tiny texture and material inconsistency.

PS: That Carrot i had to do it, sorry cat lovers but Maya Bunnies need love too and Carrots. ;)
And Max is the Perfect choice for Carrot beginners tough for some more advanced Bunnies maybe a bit to lazy ;)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Did you tried to disable Depth of Field, Motion Blur and Volumetrics as well ?

WildKayoti045

Jun 17, 2021
Do you mean christmas builds?,I download ANONFILE link from the main post but it was censored.
Screenshot (50).png
Download from any mirror- all are uncensored
You must have downloaded it when someone uploaded censored public build. download new build if still censored go to setting and turn off censorship to reset saved settings.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Yikes. Using up 6+ gb of normal ram and vram. And your cpu and gpu temperatures.

But then again, that is probably because the RAM is DDR3 (DDR4 has higher megahertz), an older i5 cpu, and your CPUs are nearly maxxed capacity. And probably don't have liquid cooling (which is what I have)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The Tittfuck is awesome for measuring the Ghosting :)

You gonna see every frame Wave every missprediction

Tough Paralogues Transparency Ghosting problems are nice as well to analyze and much more annoying as well the echoes from the wrong setup are horrible :)

PS: I love this Driver and that was just the early beginning between AMD and Nvidias review run ;)

Last edited:

Obama

Oct 7, 2017
The pointer is off centered for me, and in some cases im unable to select certain aspects of the game due to me not being able to drag my cursor to the "sweet spot" for me to select something

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This is also interesting if the latency should fluctuate and not stop you can go to the skin tab and back out of it and the latency will normalize im not sure what this is about and if it's rather system specifc or if it forces Unreals GC to become active immediately solving any logic resource leak.

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes