Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Anyone has the problem that when I get in the game I find my cursor can't stay right on the option I want to choose and it leads to some options near the boundry of the screen that can't be chosen.o_ODoes anyone know how to fix it.....?
That's often caused by a OS,Driver,Engine scaling issue what's the exact setup ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not a good idea to cheat Bol ;)

But jesus can you get players to love this grmlll face if his character fits :D

Last edited:

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Anyone has the problem that when I get in the game I find my cursor can't stay right on the option I want to choose and it leads to some options near the boundry of the screen that can't be chosen.o_ODoes anyone know how to fix it.....?
F11 to toggle windowed mode can help fix that.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

It shocks me what is happening here ?
It really hits the whole System hard even Windows scheduling has a hard time, though at least it stays stable even with that constant overload.
Of course you can't pretty much not trust any of those deeper going latency measurements anymore not even 1%.

But 1 FPS yeah that's how it feels ;)

Don't tell me this Particle effect is done on the CPU ?

or is it maybe caused by the Blueprint Logic ?

I couldn't recover from it had to leave to the main menu then everything was back to normal whatever happened

i could still switch quality i pushed her out of the fire but it never recovered until i left to the main menu, very strange.

First really heavy problem i encountered so far with Wild-Lifes overall stability.

Loading the Shoowrom after switching to the Main Menu no visible problems with the CPU also loading the Fisher Village again no problems everything stable again.

PS: I couldn't reproduce it exactly to this crazy over 1000ms state but it is definitely problematic 200ms with the getting on fire particle effect and after it triggered becoming stable again seems to fail (maybe a driver issue, some random glitch in my overall config, a deep hidden engine problem or even Unwinders hooking gone highwire (though i would rather suspect CapFrameX it's not well done overall and cries to cause trouble), but it's PC random issues overall pretty unavoidable, especially at such limits of the API ;)

So i can reproduce it now based on the particle getting on fire effect, it is definitely the cause for the overload and after it the following render latency performance spiking fluctuation that doesn't recover without moving into the Main Menu 1st :)
Also tried to posses another character and remove the character that triggered it no success.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Varalaker

Redtail182

Mar 30, 2020
Why are the sexual organs hidden in the game wild life - build 23.6.2021?
If it's always censored and you can't change it in your settings, then you're using a public build and not a patreon build. Download the latest build here and use that instead.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Last edited:

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
Was there any big difference you noted whilst using VR?
for me, again, not realy, in 2d I have almost the same problems after a while. 4 or 12 fps... others dont have this problem.
but to have no problem, go to the showroom, and you could up to the max the vr render in option

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017

Next build release will be in Mid-August.
The new hairstyles look sooo good :love:

This one has a bit of a rugged, adventurer vibe. Sorta like Lara Croft's unkempt hair

This one has a nice "princess" vibe going on. Very sleek, and very clean. Charming and lady-like.

Reactions: Kirin7

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I hoped for far more complexity but overall it fits the abstraction to realistic would also be bad at a certain point

What really should be improved 1st for having more consistency

- Milannas dance with Max
- Jadeens crawl sequence to Max his dick

those 2 look really awkward in the overall animation result and immediately throw you out believing things

The Dance with Milanna is so freaking stiff, i mean sure it should feel like a amateur but the whole motions are so stiff not used to it from Steves others very smooth motion work results really it doesn't fit.

And the whole speed of motion when Jadeen turns Max to the Ground and crawls to him i was not sure what im seeing there it is feeling like a Snail on Speed, very strange motion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guuii

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This is interesting now it seems Nvidias Frame Limiter is failing after the Particle Fire Effect to override Unreals ;)
It almost looks like they fighting over the Sync Priority ;)

It's partly breaking through the barrier, so close in front of it.

Last edited:

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
How do you even finish the bet quest in the demo part? I'm stuck at 2 of 5.
I assume i have to do something to get fine alchohol. And then somehow wait for rawn to be done?

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Hey guys, if you're playing this game on Linux, could you share your tricks to fix performance issue. My setup if far from top ones but still should run UE4 smoothly, at least on medium settings: Rysen 3, GTX1050 (proprietary driver), 24 GB RAM, Fedora 34. I run the game under Lutris with dxvk installed. Even on low settings FPS is smth around 8 and the input lag is horrendous.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This isn't like your normal Unreal title it's running at the EDGE of what the Current Main Branch Engine is capable of on DX11 it's Recommended System Requirement Limits trying to lower any quality compromise allowing a smooth Realtime transition to the Highest Detail Level.

Most of what you see compared to other Unreal titles is more Realtime then Pre Calculated, it's more a Setup how you would use it in a Cinematic Production

Hows your Performance in the Showroom ?

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yes everything that goes outdoors is going to run much slower (depending on the CPU to GPU Balance Ratio it can get really bad with to many NPCs active in close approximation)

Hows the Performance on the Combat Range and the Jungle Blockout and then Moving on to the Wild-Life Map ?

Which resolution ?

Also don't forget to disable the Volumetrics, Depth of Field and Motion Blur it should give you some good additional boost

Also try to change the Hair

Last edited:
Reactions: Kryapa
3.80 star(s) 179 Votes