qqqqq1234

Nov 24, 2020
Is there a way to change the world scale for this game in VR? Everything is a bit too big.
You can download ye olden 2019.12.18 for the last properly working VR version.

When 2020.02.28 came out the scaling was still good but also lots of things stopped being drawn in one eye, like they were being culled incorrectly. They then dumped VR for several versions until it was "fixed" by means of what we have now, with 8ft women everywhere.

... I'm sure for some people they really don't want that fixed.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Does "jackosex" mean what I think it means...?

Something related to guilt?
No it's alluding to this new twitter trend among onlyfans thots and hentai artists where a girl basically has her face down and ass up in an erotic pose. (If you don't believe me, search "#jackochallenge" on Twitter)

Btw someone wake up Steve and the dev team because it's Aug 26 already and i've been edging and saving my coom for a while now :mad::mad:

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2021
No it's alluding to this new twitter trend among onlyfans thots and hentai artists where a girl basically has her face down and ass up in an erotic pose.

Btw someone wake up Steve and the dev team because it's Aug 26 already and i've been edging and saving my coom for a while now :mad::mad:
I know we're on a site dedicated to this kind of thing and in a thread about game for it, but... TMI.

Reactions: TallgeeseIV
3.80 star(s) 179 Votes