Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
ya called?
WildLife-14.10.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Cheers for the torrent, will seed for a while

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Really hoping we'll get a gofiles link we get it on every patch don't know why we haven't got it yet. Anonfiles and uploadhaven is excruciatingly slow for me and the VPN shenanigans with MEGA don't work half the time.
Because it took a long time to upload.

Applepie231

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone else getting infinite loading when booting it up?
Yep, I was. Gonna try downloading it from one of the torrents rather than gofile.

Edit: Torrent giving me the same problem. No idea what's causing it cus it's obviously working for everyone else.

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
• Physics break if you scale characters in the sandbox editor
how to fix physics if you scale characters in sandbox:
Step 1: place a character and scale them
Step 2: Duplicate the character.

The duplicated char will have the same scale, but the physics calculations will be reset and they won't be glitched.
I think the issue here is Either the game has trouble re-calculating the scaled physics variables, or the dev failed to implement a physics update function for when one of the physics based variables is altered.

SunnySide9408

Nov 9, 2020
Yep, I was. Gonna try downloading it from one of the torrents rather than gofile.

Edit: Torrent giving me the same problem. No idea what's causing it cus it's obviously working for everyone else.
Same here with the torrent.
Stuck with infinite loading and steamVR starting not sure why

3.80 star(s) 180 Votes