troufas

Nov 13, 2018
Any word if we are going to be able to load our showroom creations in UE5 normally or if they will be broken?

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
also worked on this map, but I don't know how to compile the materials that I uploaded in it. If I export it you will see cubes and shapes only.. (this is just a small video)
Was wondering about that as well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Export/Share this scene as a .zip containing all locally referenced images/videos/audio and models."

People downloading your map would have to place the zip (without extracting it I believe), into the Auto Import folder in their Wild Life folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avri and Slayer128

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Is there a way to import these models?
As long as they have the right file type, I don't see why not. But you won't be able to 'pose' them, it will be a static object. So it must be modeled in the desired pose.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
creating a harge pool of individual customized presets is amazing and awesome because it allows us to have even more freedom and creativity when placing more diverse pairing animations into sandbox maps.

However, when the preset folders are extremely full,
the game freezes and sometimes crashes when selecting, summoning and\or loading every new character into the scenario or includig new scenes,
(even if you have powerfull pc spec and processor to do so)

it is nice and highly recommended, [and almost mandatory] to backup collections, game assets, plus all custom files , old and new, regularly, specially if you are messing around and testing too many showroom maps, making new buildings and\or creating new presets every day. Too many cubes, objects and components in one single map, crashes fps very often. Sadly, it prevents us from creating an open world. But again, as the tool itself says, it is just a small 'showroom' preview. It is not design yet or ready and capable of allowing huge amount of several maps put together by importing all clusters and pieces of even larger maps.

Assimilating an optimized U5 Engine gamecore upgrade will be the holy graal for better performance.
And if by any chace , adding custom sex animation tools in future game updates, the sky will be the limit for sandbox adult playground.

1532521223.adeptussteve_highresscreenshot00223.jpg

3.80 star(s) 180 Votes