cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Skyrim Tavern Props
I managed to import Skyrim Tavern Props into game, so feel free to build some cool looking interior.

View attachment 2222711

File:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The original file is downloaded from:
So, you steal from others and make hundreds of thousands a month that way? Impressive.

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
is there a way to change the view on the scenes you can create in the sandbox mode because i want to be able to see from one characters point of view
You can but it's a pain in the ass. The new update will have a way to possess these scenes, making it much much more simple. I'd suggest you wait a bit for that instead of delving into the logic needed to make it work in the current version.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Skyrim Tavern Props
I managed to import Skyrim Tavern Props into game, so feel free to build some cool looking interior.

View attachment 2222711

File:

The original file is downloaded from:
So is it just a drag and drop system for adding items to the game?

Also whenever this sees a Steam release I could see it having Workshop support. Well, if such content is allowed.

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
So, you steal from others and make hundreds of thousands a month that way? Impressive.
From where are you getting that? I just exported objects using free software and then imported it into the game. And after that post it here without any additional payment. I even make sure to link original site where I got it from if anybody wants to use this mode in Skyrim. Reminding that all of Nexus modes are free to download. I wish I can make hundreds of thousands a month just by doing that.

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
Which program did you use to export these? I want to export some hairstyles from the Skyrim Nexus.
It's called NifSkope.

Here is documentation if you are interested,

And here you can download it:
Just scroll down to the botton and click on the first file under Assets.

• Love
Reactions: Super_Nova-

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
From where are you getting that? I just exported objects using free software and then imported it into the game. And after that post it here without any additional payment. I even make sure to link original site where I got it from if anybody wants to use this mode in Skyrim. Reminding that all of Nexus modes are free to download. I wish I can make hundreds of thousands a month just by doing that.
He is just assuming that YOU are Wild Life and importing outside assets is part of the game's development.

• Angry
Reactions: Fuchsschweif

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
Hello community! Taken from here
View attachment 2228031
Yes! Very nice,
i am trying to import .obj .fbl files of 3D dropships into sandbox,
but they are complex in textures (for beginngers)
so what i am attempting to do is, import smaller and simplier objects first to learn how they behave inside the game
and its limits. For later on, i can try bigger structures and vehicles and landed gunships!

hd02.jpg

Reactions: Provo26

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
in some cases, it is yet not clear if some maps should be placed in showroom folder only or autoimport folder too
to load some parts or objects in it together.

Copy & pasting on both folders and also on 'collections' and 'custom assets'
will create eventually a messy redundant repeated files in all those folders on the long term if we are not
carefull.

It will be difficult to organize later on if we include even more extra maps into the list and folders without checking each of them.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: AraKnus

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
where is the best and truly free .obj .fbl mega pack library download website we can use to get large amount of files,
so we import and test into 'user import meshes' more often,
any recommendations ?

Reactions: AraKnus
3.80 star(s) 180 Votes