InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
Quick update on development:
We fixed around 10 different crashes, the anim desyncing issues, the sandbox gizmo issues, some performance issues due to memory management and many other smaller issues. Big things we still havent been able to fix as it will take more time than what we have left for this year: Physics jittering, general performance, lighting is also still work in progress.
(suggestion):

in 2023,
we are gonna need 'moar' Futa sex scenes!

Hermafrodite Jenny and Hermafrodite Shey deserve more love, don't you agree :love:

5nMk.gif

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Hermafrodite Jenny and Hermafrodite Shey deserve more love, don't you agree
better texture/object seam in the nether region and an option to remove the balls would be a start.
futas with balls are a major off in my opinion.
maya futa when ?

a unique character whos only futa and has some unique animations would be nice too.
maybe something like a spider/insect lady.
dont crucify me on this one...i know thats especially nieche.

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
Nope, none. Pages and pages of this forum I'm sure you just finished reading through and noticed users are discussing the new UE5 update and not a single mention of issues with it. /s
ints the new light shadow efects loaded the piret groto on the older u4 runs normaly on the u5 it lags

Zhadoba666

Jul 26, 2019
I've got the latest win 11 and latest gpu drivers and latest mobo bios and latest microcode and all redists and I can't be in the game for more than 5 minutes before the fatal error comes along :/

FullDeckard

Jan 27, 2022
I played for a couple of hours yesterday, mainly just refreshing my memory around the sandbox as it's been a while and so far, knock on wood, no crashes for me. Framerate was largely stable but I wasn't actually tracking it - it just felt pretty consistent. Playing at 4k on a 3060TI.

Do you guys get any other information besides 'fatal crash'? As this is basically a bug report, an error code or any other info would probably help to get this fixed.

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
I tried asking Pepe (OP creator) to update the OP with a disclaimer that warns people that the newest build is unstable and not optimized yet. Very few people on this forum have read the official Patreon message that came with the build that explains the situation.

Consider this newest build like a testing build because afaik it was shipped very early and unfinished as per request by their patrons/investors. So the UE5 build is there to try, but mostly to see what errors and bugs you have. Please be mindful of that. If you want you can report your findings with logs to the developers on their discord ( ), this thread isn't the most suitable place for that imo.

FullDeckard

Jan 27, 2022
I mean it's literally called test build and they warn people about instability on loadup so I'm not too sure why people are so surprised it's having issues - they tell you it will :D

Reactions: iiibax

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
I mean it's literally called test build and they warn people about instability on loadup so I'm not too sure why people are so surprised it's having issues - they tell you it will :D
Very good point! The game does display a warning msg, though I have rushed through it :D like I imagine most people did.

3.80 star(s) 180 Votes