XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
so steve is just jumping like the 3drealms with duke nukem 2 with new engine insted finishing a game if he wants to use the newer ue engine then he needs to start from scrach
the order is: reading - thinking - understanding - commenting, not commenting at first.

its been stated a multitude of times that this is a very early port preview released because patreons voted for it to be released and when u start the game there is even a dislcaimer telling everyone what state this version is in.

1671707478471.png

on another note: if u think an engine upgrade is done with a snip of fingers or requires a fresh project then i think u have a whole lot of research to do before commenting on the technical part of game development.

also, why are u spamming small comments ?
this is a forum, not discord.

Nimbusia

Jan 19, 2020
the order is: reading - thinking - understanding - commenting, not commenting at first.

its been stated a multitude of times that this is a very early port preview released because patreons voted for it to be released and when u start the game there is even a dislcaimer telling everyone what state this version is in.

View attachment 2254600

on another note: if u think an engine upgrade is done with a snip of fingers or requires a fresh project then i think u have a whole lot of research to do before commenting on the technical part of game development.

also, why are u spamming small comments ?
this is a forum, not discord.
People just cant read, you cant put 4 of those warnings and they'll still will ask those stupid fucking questions

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Those of you who are crashing a lot with "Fatal Error" msg. Here is something that might help you. Try deleting most of your sandbox save files saved in the location on the screenshot. Obviously you should first make backup copies and put them somewhere else, but for this workaround to actually make you crash less you will need to reduce the amount of sandbox files in the game's folder on C drive. Doesn't have to be all of them, you can keep the few you want to use. Let me know if this helped. It did for me so reporting it here.

1671715050344.png

Reactions: FullDeckard

gustavo2006

Aug 30, 2020
Those of you who are crashing a lot with "Fatal Error" msg. Here is something that might help you. Try deleting most of your sandbox save files saved in the location on the screenshot. Obviously you should first make backup copies and put them somewhere else, but for this workaround to actually make you crash less you will need to reduce the amount of sandbox files in the game's folder on C drive. Doesn't have to be all of them, you can keep the few you want to use. Let me know if this helped. It did for me so reporting it here.

View attachment 2254780
Unfortunately it didn't work, the fatal error warning continues.

Last edited:

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022

View attachment 2254780
did it fix the crashes with new scenes for u ?

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
someone who has access to the $25 build will eventually post it here. give it like 2-3 hours
$25 was the experimental build that was the initial release that updated to UE5, this new build is the more polished $10 build with bug fixes.

Essentially the $25 builds are the early builds of that month to identify issues, and the $10 build comes a week or so later with the bug fixes.

Reactions: elusael666

goran201

Feb 11, 2020
For anyone with the "Cannot render an instanced stereo-enabled project..." error, try pasting:

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
vr.InstancedStereo=False

at the bottom of the engine.ini config file in %localappdata%\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\Windows\Engine.ini

Got it from the discord, worked for me.
YOU're just the best! I have been looking for a solution to this problem for several days. God bless you!

Reactions: wasduiop6

FromFarAway

Sep 18, 2018
Another top tier game which will be "destroyed" by UE5. Don't get me wrong, UE5 is the natural successor to all programmers who likes to use Unreal Engine but not being able to use certain external API's available for UE4 to greatly improve the gameplay is really a considerable loss. Who knows what I'm talking about will prove me right those who don't will certainly think that I'm "complaining for no reason". But that's it. RIP Wild Life (at least for now).

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 180 Votes