Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Someone upload to GoFile when you get the chance it's the best one.
In terms of no limits, decent speed (it often out paces Mega for me).

NVM

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
I just wanted to ask, I never played the game before but I liked the animations, I played the UE4 yesterday and saw that only UE5 is getting updated so I was just trying it, I have everything max but the UE5 characters and models don't look as good as UE4? I can understand its early so maybe its not optimized, just want to make sure that the models look worse and its not on my end.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
I just wanted to ask, I never played the game before but I liked the animations, I played the UE4 yesterday and saw that only UE5 is getting updated so I was just trying it, I have everything max but the UE5 characters and models don't look as good as UE4? I can understand its early so maybe its not optimized, just want to make sure that the models look worse and its not on my end.
Models look the same to me, lighting is just different.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
100k on patreon for demo animations that dont even work well on modern pcs :HideThePain:

edit: IHaveNoIdeea ah sry that im posting ma torrent right after yours. didnt see it when i made mine.

WildLife-22.12.2022Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !
UE4 version didn't have the best optimization, but I was still able to run it at 4k at 60fps max settings on a 6700xt. If you're talking about the UE5 builds, Steve has already said numerous times the UE5 builds are unoptimized and buggy and they need work, there's even a warning when you launch the game before you reach the main menu lol. Not really sure what people are expecting after reading all these warnings. Just stick to the UE4 build for now if you can't be bothered with UE5 builds not being as polished as the UE4 builds, because they likely won't be for a while.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Imagine complaning about something you didn't even pay for to begin with.

Bunch of cheap moaners.
Actually decided to just chip in on Patreon this month as a thanks for the game since so many ppl here are complaining about these issues Steve has warned folks about so many times now going into the UE5 build lol.

Btw, what game is that in your thumbnail/gif thingies?

Tommy444

Oct 19, 2019
Now it just works. ;) Merry Christmas days and best wishes for the New Year for all fans and maker of this game. For all in this forum.

JRGrass1414

Nov 27, 2020
Is there a way to make a character "swim" in sandbox maps? I suspect I should place a water plane + trigger zone for some kind of swimming animation and floating but not sure if it's even possible.

watacata

May 28, 2017
For some reason game use low quality textures and models sometimes, in my case they finally loaded after I turned FPS cap on and walked near map center. Idk, maybe the engine is trying to reach specific framerate or struggles with memory management :unsure:

Omnigate

Jul 10, 2019
For some reason game use low quality textures and models sometimes, in my case they finally loaded after I turned FPS cap on and walked near map center. Idk, maybe the engine is trying to reach specific framerate or struggles with memory management :unsure:
That happens with me when I set View Distance to medium/low.

tommor

Dec 20, 2017
There's probably a hidden dynamic resolution setting, if you drop below the target FPS your resolution goes down.

3.80 star(s) 180 Votes