Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
If you don't have a SSD btw your fucked if he is using UE5 as nothing is going to work right without a SSD when it comes to UE5 its the way UE5 computes shit its CPU HEAVY the whole point with UE5 is they are trying to eliminate pop in.

buy

Apr 25, 2018
Imagine being that guy on a site that pirates games telling people they are complaining about something they didn't pay for. So, what's your excuse for being here?
there is a big difference about just being here and playing games for free, being part of a community ... and bitching like a little bitch without supporting the creators. Do you expect to have any entitlement to a game at all?

gustavo2006

Aug 30, 2020
I'm playing and so far no error. but... the quality is not as good as the previous version, I'm playing on maximum settings. Maybe I didn't adjust it right.

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
I'm playing and so far no error. but... the quality is not as good as the previous version, I'm playing on maximum settings. Maybe I didn't adjust it right.
from what i get is that ue5 automaticly uses a lot of the light rays shadow efects automaticli will in 4 you neded to set them manualy

Reactions: gustavo2006

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
does anybody has troubles with the resolution as well?
not the one were your cursor is not displayed at the right position, but the res being really low for some reason?

I tried starting an older game version, it worked just fine.
but if I start the new version, the res is crap again.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
So, does this game still have basically no story or GAMEplay? Just an animation viewer/customizer, or is there anything you can actually play?
reading their updates on patreon gives you a pretty good understanding of what these builds are for as well as what they're doing on the backend

Jan 31, 2022
Can't say i'm a fan of the new sandbox picker, it's annoying that there's not a way to turn off the auto-advance to next animation when you have more than one selected, but past that I like the ability to set a list of animations cause there's a handful I don't care for. You can set the timer to an extremely long time, but i'd rather loop one animation and change to the next when i wanted instead of letting the timer run, especially on animation sets that have the multiple stages...

3.80 star(s) 180 Votes