ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
I really dunno how you guys have issues with the game having your computers better specs than mine... for all gods of gaming sake... I have just a GTX 1070 and the game set to the maximum setup and plus I'm playing it at 4K resolution... I'm not even using my newest computer described in my signature down below but a "mule" with same GPU, a slower CPU and a 60Hz display...

Reactions: modine2021

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
I really dunno how you guys have issues with the game having your computers better specs than mine... for all gods of gaming sake... I have just a GTX 1070 and the game set to the maximum setup and plus I'm playing it at 4K resolution... I'm not even using my newest computer described in my signature down below but a "mule" with same GPU, a slower CPU and a 60Hz display...
I have no problem with the game on my 3060ti, but I do have a problem with noise from the fans that the video card is overclocking inexplicably WHY, even though there is NOTHING in the game.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
hey guys is there anyway to resize the dick?
Not without a moving member, or Copy+paste in different ways. The "easiest" way might be to use the same character twice. First one as Vanilla, the other need to be shrink and only the penis should be expand. Than place it where the original penis should be. (Based in some questions a lot of guys have asked in the discord Channel).

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I have no problem with the game on my 3060ti, but I do have a problem with noise from the fans that the video card is overclocking inexplicably WHY, even though there is NOTHING in the game.
Same here. It removed the 60fps limit and now I got the feeling, that my fan is going less crazy. :D

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Is it just me or the UE5 textures on the characters too washed out and pale? I played around with the old UE4 build and I preferred their more contrast-y look. I think Lumen isn't playing nice with it or something.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Is it just me or the UE5 textures on the characters too washed out and pale? I played around with the old UE4 build and I preferred their more contrast-y look. I think Lumen isn't playing nice with it or something.
There's a saturation setting somewhere in display or graphics, try turning that up a bit.

gangweed123

Oct 14, 2018
Not without a moving member, or Copy+paste in different ways. The "easiest" way might be to use the same character twice. First one as Vanilla, the other need to be shrink and only the penis should be expand. Than place it where the original penis should be. (Based in some questions a lot of guys have asked in the discord Channel).
ah alright thank you

Reactions: Balial42

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Some people use the word "issue" when they don't reach 100+ fps on an EMPTY "sandbox" world. Some people use the word "issue" when their gpu's fans start spinning like crazy despite looking at an EMPTY "sandbox" world. Some people use the word "issue" when they were playing UE4 version of this "game" at 60 fps but UE5 version barely reaches 30 fps despite the fact that visually everything is looking exactly same. This last sentence is not my problem by the way, I am saying this based on complaints written in this thread after ue5 version was released.

There are also some people, like me for example, who played other games enough to recognize performance "issues" with the game even with naked eye(meaning without needing any fps counters). I don't want to make comparisons to other games that play at more than 100 fps even during busy scenes because I know some people will YET AGAIN pull the "muh AAA studio vs poor patreon fella" card as if "more budget = better performing game" in their mind.

And then there are people like you, who sees no "issue" playing a game at a cinematic 20 fps, on an 60hz monitor. Not only that, but with this post you also imply problem is somehow their machine because you see no "issue" watching this "game" at a cinematic 20 fps. Dude, for the love of god, please upgrade your machine, get a 144hz monitor or anything above 60hz. Then go play anything other than this "game" with fps counters and performance statistics on, use rivatuner or something similar that shows you everything. During gameplay check temps, fps, gpu, cpu, ram usage while playing games whenever you have a chance. Then come back and try to "play" this "game", with performance statistics still on. I guarentee you after playing other games and then coming back to this "game" you too will be complaining about performance when you realize an empty world in this game is heavier on your pc compared to lets say RDR2's crowded city(forgot its name) or AC Unity's crowded as fuck ENTIRE MAP.

Your current pc is too old and your monitor is too slow to give you the feeling of smoothness I get when I play games at 100+ fps. When you finally upgrade your pc and get a taste of that smoothness you will start questioning what the fuck were you thinking when writing these "I get 20fps I see no issue" posts.

YC11

Oct 22, 2021
Animation sequencer is pretty decent imo, i feel its best to just pose your character how you want them in the editor and then just add all the keystones for that.
I was able to make what i wanted with basically 0 experience.

Only negative is the reset/shock effect when the animation replays im not quite sure how to get rid of that. (and it may be a beginner issue)
It seems like even though i put the values at the end of the animation and beginning at the same values it still happens.
What does work well is to just copy paste the animation a few times for it to run smoothly for as long as you desire.

Reactions: SortaLewd

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
About the FPS issues in WL, it's no surprise really. First of all, WL is still not optimized, but more importantly it's one of the few adult games built on Unreal Engine 5. Why not compare it with other UE5 adult games and see how it stacks up in terms of FPS performance? Also, even though the showroom map might look empty, it still runs lighting effects.

If you launch the game in DirectX 12 mode instead of DirectX 11, it automatically uses more complex visual effects that can impact performance. For now, try running the game in DirectX 11 mode and dial down the graphics settings to get better FPS. The devs are planning optimization passes, like scaling down some textures from 4K to 2K which should help reduce the VRAM load. Eventualy those taxing UE5 features will get a look at as well.

Bear in mind that UE4 was at peak maturity when the game development for Wild Life really took off, while UE5 is still just getting started. This affects modding as well, we don't have tools yet to properly mod things and it's only recently that we have seen some major breakthroughs (some made by our very own Wild Life enthusiasts).

WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping 2024-04-17 19-13-33.jpg
WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping 2024-04-17 20-53-52-b.jpg
WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping 2024-04-18 14-57-08.jpg

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Animation sequencer is pretty decent imo, i feel its best to just pose your character how you want them in the editor and then just add all the keystones for that.
I was able to make what i wanted with basically 0 experience.

Only negative is the reset/shock effect when the animation replays im not quite sure how to get rid of that. (and it may be a beginner issue)
It seems like even though i put the values at the end of the animation and beginning at the same values it still happens.
What does work well is to just copy paste the animation a few times for it to run smoothly for as long as you desire.
Mind sharing some clips? Haven't tried the newest build yet with the animation sequencer and just interested in seeing how smooth custom animations can look with it compared to stock animations.

gangweed123

Oct 14, 2018
oh okay you can change the dick size just in pose mode unfortunately I guess I have to learn more with the custom stuff, the length I need to go through just so I can jack off

Reactions: namchok143
3.80 star(s) 165 Votes