YC11

Oct 22, 2021
Mind sharing some clips? Haven't tried the newest build yet with the animation sequencer and just interested in seeing how smooth custom animations can look with it compared to stock animations.
Sure disclaimer my animation is not the best example for smoothness just yet i think i will need to improve many things still.
Some changes in pacing etc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
You can scale penis base, but you cant walk around and play with those changed settings its just for posing/animating.
For me, it's easier to make a sex animation and scale the male or downsize the female a bit. But you need to adjust them nonetheless. It's also nice to see some kind of xray when you click on the male character. ;)

linx3

Jul 11, 2021
Gentlemens, I have 2 questions, is the UE4 version already abandoned and will no longer be updated? Is only UE5 current now? If so, is there any way to play the old map with the village on UE5?

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Im total nub, can someone share if there is tutorial on custom animation making... or if someone is making like the one for HS2 (where I totally suck too)

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Sure disclaimer my animation is not the best example for smoothness just yet i think i will need to improve many things still.
Some changes in pacing etc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, how long did it take you to make? I imagine with the sequencer more people might attempt making custom animations if it's simple enough to fiddle with.

Might just practice using the sequencer by trying to replicate some of the sex animations from Skyrim mods lol.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks, how long did it take you to make? I imagine with the sequencer more people might attempt making custom animations if it's simple enough to fiddle with.

Might just practice using the sequencer by trying to replicate some of the sex animations from Skyrim mods lol.
It's a billion times better than the previous method of using transforms. idk about the average guy but for me I'm very familiar with animating things. Once you understand the layout and tools it's very simple to do. Here's something I quickly whipped up while trying to make a "pressed-against-glass" pose. As long as you know how to make custom poses, all you need to do is add any and all bonesof a model to the sequencer and simply just move the bone however you like and create a keyframe, very similar to any other program like maya or blender for animation.

View attachment glass_press.webm

JimNeuter

Aug 12, 2019
If you have blurry textures on the UE5 build, create a shortcut to the game's exe, go to properties, add "-dx11" in "Target" after the game's location (Example, C:\Games\2024.04.11_Shipping_Test_Build_1\Windows\WildLifeC.exe" -dx11).

Set the textures to High/Epic and the issue should be solved, at least it worked on my end.

Khuraz

Feb 18, 2023
Gentlemens, I have 2 questions, is the UE4 version already abandoned and will no longer be updated? Is only UE5 current now? If so, is there any way to play the old map with the village on UE5?
There will be no updates for UE4. If you want to play an old map you need the old game version which includes the map.

Sep 7, 2022
It's a billion times better than the previous method of using transforms. idk about the average guy but for me I'm very familiar with animating things. Once you understand the layout and tools it's very simple to do. Here's something I quickly whipped up while trying to make a "pressed-against-glass" pose. As long as you know how to make custom poses, all you need to do is add any and all bonesof a model to the sequencer and simply just move the bone however you like and create a keyframe, very similar to any other program like maya or blender for animation.

View attachment 3553823
The dev team has just released the fixed version , tested and clean, whit 9 more sex positions , and added new stuff

04-19-2024 release

Nov 23, 2017
This whole new, new scene editor Is dogshit, after 7 years we got the tool that are not even "player friendly" x1000 buttoms to learn, not even a single tip In game how to use It, and the amount of work you had to put In to made a SINGLE scene Is unreal, so yeah I pass on that FurryVNE had at this point x100 better animator creator.
the new animation sequence editor is very easy to use,you are just lazy

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Im sorry for dont having hours to learn/made scenes because I having a job, family interactions, meeting with friends, and going on walk with my dog.
it doesn't take hours to learn
if you have time to read the comments and make posts on this site then you have time to learn. you can wait till until a tutorial is out.

Reactions: raz100raz100

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
Yee-haw. Been wanting to see some all the way through tentacle action with that salivaious-whatever tentacle beasty they got in here... and since they won't make any, guess it is up to me now.

Skrolkk

Feb 26, 2019
it doesn't take hours to learn
if you have time to read the comments and make posts on this site then you have time to learn. you can wait till until a tutorial is out.
Can you advise where to start or some sort of tutor?
I open those animation tab and dont understand any, lol

3.80 star(s) 165 Votes