BoykaBoykov

Feb 2, 2018
Is it possible to create your own character in wild life and save her.
I want to make many new characters to be on that island 50+ or so

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Is it possible to create your own character in wild life and save her.
I want to make many new characters to be on that island 50+ or so
No, cannot really create your own character. Can edit existing characters and save them but only one save per character and you'll have to load them individually each time you restart the game.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
In my experience, begging for builds in this thread, gets builds in this thread. Hence why so many people do it in this specific thread.

Most likely the hold up is the admins told people last time to send them the links, and they'd update them, and they haven't been on yet to update them. Or they are uploading the files as we speak.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
How do I start threesome scene? Making all characters follow doesn't quite work.
are you possessing a character and being followed by two others that are compatible for the threesome? there's only a few very specific ones available so you can't just do a threesome with zuri, kira, and max for example. otherwise having them follow you is how you initiate it. Be playing as one and when both are following you and all three of you are close together, talking with one of the ones following you should have the option "Lets have sex (group)" or something.

nationx

Aug 19, 2017
These last few releases finally made me sign up to support on Patreon. I love the customiser mode, it makes it feel much more like a proper sandbox like Honey Select Studio or Virt-a-Mate.

My big wishes:
* Save / load scene feature so we don't have to recreate poses / customisation from scratch each time
* Spawn characters direct from customiser menu
* Sex scenes in customiser menu

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 165 Votes