ToastyFaulter

May 6, 2018
The game keeps crashing with the current build every time I hit "E" on anyone and try speak to them, anyone else having this?

Edit: To anyone else having this issue, I found a rather simple solution, I had used a previous build in the past, simply deleting the save data in your local files fixes the crashes.

Its a file titled WildLifeC found under C:\Users\(USERNAME)\AppData\Local

BonShōnen

May 6, 2019
One thing to help with the fps drop is despawn the npcs you dont want at the ship. it helped me a lot. but yeah this build is very choppy. at least we have actual night time now though
how to despawn them. I cant do that. nothing at the ship man

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
I don't know what crap of an pc a few people have, but for me the actual build runs like budder on max. It works all fine. In VR it works also fine.
What VR equipment do you use HTC vive or oculuss? And what impression does wildlife make in VR? So far, all my experiences with VR have been disappointing

kangax123

Mar 10, 2019
I don't know what crap of an pc a few people have, but for me the actual build runs like budder on max. It works all fine. In VR it works also fine.
I don't have FPS issues also but I can clearly hear my gpu vents turning up like mad. And that usually doesn't happen at all. I build the system to be as silent as possible and the only time I can hear them is with games which don't have any any fps limitation in the main menu(where you get like 1-2k fps and kinda melt your gpu). So something is definitly wrong with this build and it's no wonder that middleclass systems got fps issues.

ToastyFaulter

May 6, 2018
What VR equipment do you use HTC vive or oculuss? And what impression does wildlife make in VR? So far, all my experiences with VR have been disappointing
I personally use anOculus, and the VR does work in game (alt-v) it runs reasonably well on the current build, however the VR integration with the game isn't very complete or extremely functional The devs said it isn't their main priority with the game at this point. The main issues with the VR are the awful camera controls and inability to use any menus, you don't have much freedom with the camera and the menus aren't supported in VR yet so you need to leave VR to use an interaction menu or settings. However when in animation you can use keyboard shortcuts to change animation etc. Overall it is definitely a cool VR experience but it will likely get better in the future. In the mean time if you are looking for adult VR games Fallen doll is pretty feature packed.

Haxor101

Feb 26, 2019
Holy crap! It's absolutely unplayable! The colors are faded, the character falls into textures. 8 fps!!!
Damn you Steve! Why you release that shit?
Lowering your brightness to about 1 should fix the colors, and despawning some NPC's should improve the frame rate slightly.

Reactions: Scratchakay

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Latest build runs perfectly fine for me maxed out no issues at all, i5 3570k/8gb ddr3/GTX 1070. I have a lot of hope for this game in the future but it's pretty bare bones right now.

Great job devs.

Nov 16, 2018
Somehow, the latest build doesn't even start for me... I tried to run it as admin, in compatibility mode, etc. Previous build ran without fault, but this one doesn't start for me. Did anyone have a problem like this? I went through a few pages back and found only some FPS problems.
my game ran after I move the folder to the desktop. Weird.

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes