yoyo1954

Nov 10, 2018
Sounds cool, but makes no sense at all.
I dont support dictatorships, yet I´d like to criticize them ... what is wrong with that ?
Why would I need to support something to criticize it ?

Edit: Dont get me wrong. :D I do support WildLife since almost a year as a 50$ bracker.
Nontheless, this post made no sense.
your anology makes no sense i think you dont know how that works.I dont support terrorism but i still criticize it duh.. i dont support pedophilia but i still criticize it duh ... jesus i lost brain cells...

Reactions: GucciGang69

Rowgan

Jul 7, 2019
No one will upload? to the contrary of that they are there discussing sexuality ,. The truth is that we all have the right to choose our sexuality, and there are people who think they own the truth, those are the ones who want to have sex with a man but hate the world because they can't admit it.:cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: pawpawwow

AnbuDemi

May 21, 2017
your anology makes no sense i think you dont know how that works.I dont support terrorism but i still criticize it duh.. i dont support pedophilia but i still criticize it duh ... jesus i lost brain cells...
You really think you have brain cells ? :DDD
You dont even understand the context of my statement.
You´ll get there someday, champ. ^_^

suirodnemsa

Dec 7, 2019
never expected him to be that small.
let me post part of patreon message for low tier backers from earlier this week:

Here is a little sneak peak on what is most likely going to be added:
  • New sex system prototype for Maya X Sethro (or Jason)
    • Maya X Sethro (or Jason)
    • Overhauled and easier to use UI
    • Transition animations
    • New Poses
  • New cinematic camera system for sex
  • A small WIP section of the jungle area (if we manage to put it together well enough for presentation)
  • New dialogue system
  • Maya has new wings now
  • New costumes (for Maya Tanya)
  • An improved ocean shader (See pic above)
  • A new character: Borco the pigman (based on patreon request, based on Djablo, uses his anims)
  • A bunch of new sex anims for various characters

Reactions: war12321 and sx78

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Are there any plans to introduce sex animations with enemies?
They've said many times on their patreon page that there is no current plan for such animations as it's in direct violation with patreons guidelines with beastiality. I'd wager they'd like to keep their monthly income and just take the hit on the very few people who want that content.

Pretty sure their anthro style characters should cover what you're looking for. The only difference is the Hyena is mindless and the anthro creatures are not.

Reactions: GucciGang69

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
They've said many times on their patreon page that there is no current plan for such animations as it's in direct violation with patreons guidelines with beastiality. I'd wager they'd like to keep their monthly income and just take the hit on the very few people who want that content.

Pretty sure their anthro style characters should cover what you're looking for. The only difference is the Hyena is mindless and the anthro creatures are not.
you can say they are intelligent hyenas :WeSmart:

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
I'm sure if you ask enough it will eventually happen. /s

Just have to wait until someone gets their hands on it and makes a new upload link. If they link directly from their download on patreon it gets removed every single time as the devs asked that we don't overload their supporter link and that seems fair.

Reactions: nm79

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
You dont even understand the context of my statement.
I have to say tho, your statement is a bit out of context. You are comparing a dictatorship to an indie game dev. And legitimate criticizm of a tyrannical regime to entitled demands and complaints from people who dont even care that much.
So you tell me, do you really get it yourself?

Yes you can complain, yes you can express youd like to see this content more than that content or whatever. But you cant expect any dev to give a single flying fuck about you when you do that here of all places and in such an unfriendly and negative way as some people have done and then act all surpised and betrayed when the dev just keeps doing their thing unaffected by all the shit in here.

nanu123

Apr 8, 2018
I can upload it to Mega but the file is 5.6GB so people with free accounts might hit the download limit which is 5GB, I think.
It's gonna take another 20 minutes to upload as well.
Just a suggestion, you could also try on Uploadhaven or NOPY, it just requires an account for files that are more than 5gb (I think?)
oh, just read the post above about nopy, didn t know that

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes