NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I can upload it to Mega but the file is 5.6GB so people with free accounts might hit the download limit which is 5GB, I think.
It's gonna take another 20 minutes to upload as well.
Thank you. Maybe try google drive?

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
I can upload it to Mega but the file is 5.6GB so people with free accounts might hit the download limit which is 5GB, I think.
It's gonna take another 20 minutes to upload as well.
I think you can usually talk to a mod who watches this thread and they can get the links up and running. They usually have to take down the patreon one and re-upload it themselves.

I'm not 100% forsure on this though.

ThatMr

May 29, 2017
Just a suggestion, you could also try on Uploadhaven or NOPY, it just requires an account for files that are more than 5gb (I think?)
oh, just read the post above about nopy, didn t know that
Uploadhaven is the same as Nopy at the moment. Only registered users can upload but there's no way to register unless you apply with a form. I'll just link to Mega when it's done and someone will most likely upload it to the other hosts as well.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
People are complaining about M/M human content, when there is literally months since any new animations for this category, and near 0 High quality sex games about it.
I agree about the furry part but you can’t compare oranges with apples. While I like F/F or M/F stuff, the M/M human shit stuff was severely lacking.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Just a reminder that even tough mega says it has a cap of 5 gb it lets you download more than that without cutting you off immedietly. So if you got a fast internet might as well try that link

AnbuDemi

May 21, 2017
If OP wants, he can use my Link to update on the main page.
I´m pretty sure ThatMr is offering his link too, so we already got 2 links to choose from.

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes