DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I'm getting a network error whenever I try to download from any of the options (Nopy, FilesUpload, GoFile). Anyone else having these issues?

jackops

May 18, 2017
do you use windows 10 64 bit ? because i think this game works only on windows 10 64 bit ! And ofc make sure you pc meets the minimum of requirments to play this game. And as i know th e developers said that they will work in the future with the Vr System becasue they are busy with the gameplay animations and things like that
i'm on win 7 and it work on it, thx any way :)

Nope not the same at all..I'ts very blurry for whatever reason and now it's even harder to pick something with the mouse on screen while in VR...
thx mate i forget about this tric, it work fine now :)

Last edited:

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
i used to be able to take screenshots using the nvida overlay, but can't anymore for some reason, anyone know why? if i press alt+f1 nothing happens unless i tab out of the game first, then it takes a screenshot of whatever i alt tabbed to. pic unrelated View attachment 664477
how do you screenshot bro ?

You can have people follow you and pose them all, but you can't pose someone and leave them while moving with another one.
sorry i if i bother you but i try to have people follow me and i cant still pose them all, how do you do that?

Adding character customization pretty much confirms this as my favorite/most anticipated game now. Well done. Unfortunately though I can't seem to take screenshots, which is a bummer. When I try to take one, all it ends up being is a black screen and I'm way too tech illiterate to know why. Didn't happen on any previous versions.
do you know the answer now? and what is the profile picture, its hot haha

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Hello everyone. I need help. I just kinda download this game now (just notice this game today) and after I try to play it, my screen kinda become just black and blank. I hear the bgm music but the screen stay dark and around 2-3 minutes of waiting, the game shut down by itself. Anyone know how to fix this ? Or tell me what exactly happened ?

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Wow that's an impressively long change log. Too bad it's ALL about looks, animations and poses and nothing at all about the actual gameplay (or lack thereof).
We are, since some time now, finishing up designing our systems. once we reach that point our GD-team will convert these systems into gameplay.

we are working since late 2019 now with a creative director (inhouse) who released already a few open world rpgs and yeah. this needs to be done propperly but soon. In the mean time, the art department is working hard on new modular systems for e.g the jungle biome, vfx, characters, animations and more.

Without spoiling too much, there will be some cool updates coming this year. :)

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
For those that use VR, the VR is blurry because the devs lowered the pixel decency way down for performance. I am going to try and see if there is a way to increase it myself and see if that helps at all, but I am not sure how to do that. If anyone one else knows how to do that, please tell me if the game still runs okay for you.

Reactions: NeriEU

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
I was really excited about VR but it's blurry as hell on the Index, I don't think they tested this.

What is probably going on is that the game is trying to project your screen's resolution to your VR headset (which has a much higher resolution, Fallout4VR did this at first) so everything appears to be low res.
Does somebody know where to find the config files? Maybe if we could set up a custom resolution to the game that matches the HMD's res, it would look good again.
But I can't find the config file anywhere.

Last edited:

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
For those that use VR, the VR is blurry because the devs lowered the pixel decency way down for performance. I am going to try and see if there is a way to increase it myself and see if that helps at all, but I am not sure how to do that. If anyone one else knows how to do that, please tell me if the game still runs okay for you.
Try looking into AppData or Public Documents of wild life.. open files in notepad++ and try to find VR specific settings
I remember turning on v-sync for game by modifying one file there.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
The best game in technical terms in this genre. I think that making this game a survival simulator is not the best idea. It would be better if the developers aimed at something similar to the Witcher 3 wild hunt. Then the Game will be perfect.
"I think they should aim to be like one of the largest games released in recent years backed by one of the largest studios in Europe".
Dial down the ambition there mate, we're talking about game dev here not dreams.

Oct 22, 2018
"I think they should aim to be like one of the largest games released in recent years backed by one of the largest studios in Europe".
Dial down the ambition there mate, we're talking about game dev here not dreams.
I know that such cool games can only be made by big studios. But I wanted to say that the element of survival should not be in the first place. I hope that the RPG part will be a priority. Otherwise, you will get an uninteresting sandbox.

SerJuander

Oct 2, 2018
Game crashes at lowest setting everytime i enter main map but no problem with other 3.how to fix ? my graphics card is nvidia 1050 and my ram 4gb

3.80 star(s) 166 Votes