• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
so how do we have to understand "accept"? does that mean your not gonna sue anyone for it? again that seems very odd from a developers perspective. why wouldnt you just realease an official free version of the game then?
The thrill of being oldshool maybe ;)

ye

Nov 13, 2017
i think there is bug when i lunch the game the screen is black and nothing come up if it is come i cannot prush the [ok] buttom
any idea about that?

breachcreaper

May 18, 2020
well done graphics, the control is smooth, and alright choices in character creation. Those are pros, as for the cons.
has a habit of becoming "blocky" is spots, the environment can be rather bare ( in places i have got to) , and there is not tutorial on how things worked ( that i found )

kazanova22

Apr 24, 2020
Yes. Basicly.
help me when i try to start the game it tells me "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource make sure your video card has the minimum required memory try lowering the resolution and/or closing other applications that are running Exiting.." can u tell what's the problem and how to fix it pls?..thx

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
help me when i try to start the game it tells me "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource make sure your video card has the minimum required memory try lowering the resolution and/or closing other applications that are running Exiting.." can u tell what's the problem and how to fix it pls?..thx
I'm sorry man. I normally a retard. When it comes to anything with tech I'm less useful than a feminist at a science fair. I have absolutely no idea. From what it says, you might have a GFX card with no enough memory, and it's not something your RAM can cover.

kazanova22

Apr 24, 2020
I'm sorry man. I normally a retard. When it comes to anything with tech I'm less useful than a feminist at a science fair. I have absolutely no idea. From what it says, you might have a GFX card with no enough memory, and it's not something your RAM can cover.
hahaha...NP man thanks for replying tho i can't find any solution for it and the RAM is empty so is the C Partition i have no clue what to do

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
hahaha...NP man thanks for replying tho i can't find any solution for it and the RAM is empty so is the C Partition i have no clue what to do
The error message tells you everything you need to know. "Out of video memory" doesn't mean your system RAM, it means VIDEO RAM. Whatever graphics card you have isn't good enough.

kazanova22

Apr 24, 2020
The error message tells you everything you need to know. "Out of video memory" doesn't mean your system RAM, it means VIDEO RAM. Whatever graphics card you have isn't good enough.
4 GB RAM and the graphic card is Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 is that not enough to run it?

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
4 GB RAM and the graphic card is Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 is that not enough to run it?
You cant properly run something like this on a iGPU unless you have a AMD APU.
I tried running this on my old laptop with AMD A10 APU w/R6 integrated Graphics.. its runs properly at acceptable framerate on low setting.
Theres no way.. it will work on weak-ass intel iGPU..

Reactions: kazanova22

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
they plan to add a new kerpali(beastie character)

options are on the table are a tiger woman, lizard women and rhino man lol

a good guesstimate from me would be rhino man winning especially considering how popular Minotaur with playerbase, i can see lizard women winning by a fluke cause i would imagine oral scenes with her would be great..

tiger woman probably wont win, since we have similar beasty females like a lioness already

woolsack

Nov 8, 2017
A RX 580 8gb v-ram is not enough? it's just bad coding bruh' ..... I get that error to sometimes ....

3.80 star(s) 168 Votes