S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Well theres a new launcher for the game...which you need to login for builds etc...so...kind of a crappy DRM....not sure if this gonna need a crack now... (can't believe i said that for that game..)
we just need someone to unlock the 10$ post and share the link...

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
They are missing what most adult games are missing: True interactivity during the sex scenes. Instead they try to give you hundreds of animations which are just nice to watch. But once you've seen them there is not much incentive to watch again.
If the player could interact with the scene, play with body parts, add/remove stuff, position things freely it would create a much higher "replayability" as you can experimentm get creative and are much more involved then just watch a (good) animation.
i told them this, they said its planned...
they said this back in aug 2020 lol

new system is suppose to have more customization and more expressions especially for the chicks

like maya is not suppose to scoff as 3 minotaurs brutally murder her ass and pusi
she should be mind breaking at dat point lol with ahegao

Reactions: Medic4

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
check the torrent on the OP
I just edited the post for those who want to download it by torrent
Do you have a magnet link to the torrent? I can't seem to download the torrent file from your original post. Much love, and thanks in advance!

Edit: nvm gdrive link worked

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 169 Votes