SuperSudoMe

Aug 26, 2018
SuperSudoMe ;

No you don't get it. AMD doesn't run well on ANY Unreal Engine 4 games. This is a well known fact, backed up by research and heavy playtesting. Don't believe me? Google it. This applies to any UE4 title, with any AMD card. Its also why UE4 games have poor performance on consoles, as they are built with AMD in mind.
Because you can believe everything you read online... o_O
I will trust my 15 years of real experience, along with others that I know have the same experience.

I think you have proven the claim I made about "Everyone is BIASED"
I build AMD + AMD and Intel + Nvidia and I have NEVER seen an across the board performance hit for either.
I think you are relying too much on the ravings of reddit.

Overall AMD originally (Like 2015-2017) saw lower performance but at a significant price advantage.
Then in 2018-2020 AMD implemented new shader tech, and even specific tech for UE.
And in the last year or so AMD performance both in GPU and CPU has really increased. and and

Again. I build and sell Intel/Nvidia/AMD based systems. It isnt as clear as "NVIDIA" always outperforms as you indicate. That is a false statement for someone who wants to back up a preconceived notion that nvidia is better.

At the end of the day: If you want Intel do Intel, If you want Nvidia do Nvidia, If you want AMD do AMD.
If you are trying to build a top 10% PC then it matters, otherwise it really does not.

Last edited:

rooperontti

Jul 31, 2019
At the end of the day: If you want Intel do Intel, If you want Nvidia do Nvidia, If you want AMD do AMD.
If you are trying to build a top 10% PC then it matters, otherwise it really does not.
At the end of the day if you want best possible performance on Unreal engine buy Nvidia. If you don't want the best and/or you don't have that much money consider AMD. (But still buy an Nvidia) My 5 cents as a hardware retailer and a former competitive e-sport player.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
anim overview of april is here

ooohh lala~
I hope someone can post the update soon! The new group animations look super hot. here are some of the new anims if you don't wanna rummage thru the sheets.
For my homos (homies?) out there, there are two notable additions: Mino x Mino and Corbac x Max

megadestroyer02

Jan 31, 2021
how do I download this? whenever I try it fails halfway through for no apparant reason and I can seem to find a workaround. Can anyone help?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
ooohh lala~
I hope someone can post the update soon! The new group animations look super hot. here are some of the new anims if you don't wanna rummage thru the sheets.
For my homos (homies?) out there, there are two notable additions: Mino x Mino and Corbac x Max
Maya x Minotaur Triple Penetration? My hole is ready :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Ikarus45 and evaw

Bernoulli

Jul 1, 2020
EDIT: New build is out :) Also waiting for that hero^

Anyway, I have come across this game multiple times, and I always decided on not downloading it. For one thing, I was put off by those pictures of the characters/descriptions. The grammar and content of them are laughably bad. I finally decided to download it several days ago after I saw it has VR support. And here is my rundown:

The Bad:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Good:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Medic4

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
First of all, the VR mode is pretty bare bones. It is definitely my fault for not looking into that prior, but I think it's worth mentioning for those that are interested in this game for the VR. There is no controller support; you still have to use the keyboard and mouse. It's essentially just playing the game while using the VR headset.
To be honest thats what I like about it (without the lagging of course), I personally enjoy to just look at things in a real life size, but still being able to just sit down and flick the beans. I always found it awkward to masturbate with controllers attached to my hands like the Index controllers while I masturbate.

However it would be nice to have a VR mode that's like a Boneworks kind of experience when you have a body and everything.

Reactions: Medic4 and exter
3.80 star(s) 169 Votes