Apr 18, 2021
Does this have an actual game to it yet or is it still basically just a dodgy sandbox where you select sex animations to watch with no real choices, consequences or mechanics that make any of it worthwhile?
Time for my quarterly check-in:
Is this actually a game yet or still effectively a scene viewer?
What do you think? And Kazacku, try a yearly check-in. You'll get better results that way.

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
they said they will migrate wild life to ue5
Changing engine versions mid development is project suicide, you either migrate after having finished it or start a follow up / sequel project on that engine. I don't think I've ever seen a game that changed engines mid-development not ending on a clusterfuck.
Wild Life is never going to be finished lmao, like most Patreon games.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Changing engine versions mid development is project suicide, you either migrate after having finished it or start a follow up / sequel project on that engine. I don't think I've ever seen a game that changed engines mid-development not ending on a clusterfuck.
Wild Life is never going to be finished lmao, like most Patreon games.
Speaking as a developer myself... going from unreal 4 to 5 isn't the grave change you're expressing. Sure, in days gone by with things like duke nukem forever? I'd agree... but 4->5 isn't as big a deal because unreal learned from the 3->4 debacle.

Reactions: Aerith and D0v4hk1n

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
My pc specs is
AMD Ryzen 3 2300X Quad-Core Processor 3.50GHz
16GB of Ram
Nvidia GTX 1050Ti
I can't even believe it. I can't even get stable 30 FPS on medium settings at 1920x1080, and my specs are Xeon E5-2687W v2 (3.4 GHz, 8C16T), 32 Gb DDR3-1866 and RTX 2060 6 Gb. o_O Somebody suggested that 6 Gb VRAM is a bottleneck here, but I just can't afford spending one more thousand of USD to get a GPU with 8 Gb VRAM.

kuebrick

Dec 25, 2019
Does this have an actual game to it yet or is it still basically just a dodgy sandbox where you select sex animations to watch with no real choices, consequences or mechanics that make any of it worthwhile?
Yes, it is still a "dodgy sandbox with no consequences". It's also hands down the highest quality xxx game ever made and is being consistently updated with expanded scope, features, and gameplay elements.

Also, as far as "real choices" go - IMO, choosing the minotaur to fuck any one of the tiny broads is quite "worthwhile".

To each their own I guess. Let us know when you find a game that meets your standards.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
I can't even believe it. I can't even get stable 30 FPS on medium settings at 1920x1080, and my specs are Xeon E5-2687W v2 (3.4 GHz, 8C16T), 32 Gb DDR3-1866 and RTX 2060 6 Gb. o_O Somebody suggested that 6 Gb VRAM is a bottleneck here, but I just can't afford spending one more thousand of USD to get a GPU with 8 Gb VRAM.
Yeah, Wild Life is super heavy on VRAM. On my 3070 it sits just below the 8Gb limit. I would suggest turning the texture quality down, as that's what uses up most of the VRAM. I remember when I had a 4Gb card, turning the texture quality down could nearly double my FPS.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Yeah, Wild Life is super heavy on VRAM. On my 3070 it sits just below the 8Gb limit. I would suggest turning the texture quality down, as that's what uses up most of the VRAM. I remember when I had a 4Gb card, turning the texture quality down could nearly double my FPS.
My settings right now are all set to one step higher from the lowest possible values, including textures. If even RTX 2060 (which costs about $800 now, bought for $600 in June 2021) can reach only 30-40 FPS in this game at 1920x1080, which GPU is required to maintain stable 60 FPS at 2560x1440 (my native display resolution) on all-maxed settings? RTX 3090 with 24 Gb VRAM? o_O

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
I have yet to try this but I did download last build so is this an improved version like higher donor tier or something? Also thanks to the uploader and if dev is on here I would rec. incorporating DLSS into the game as it is now an UE4 plugin and not terribly difficult to implement and can be a gamechanger for those with RTX 2/3 cards. I can upload an FSR mod that could help its not nearly as good as DLSS and another tip is if you have a 2060 try turning on GPU scaling in the NVCP and sharpening and it will be very similar to AMD's FSR. Set 1080p at 900p GPU scaled with sharpening for example but have to check the GPU scaling option under sharpener to use the hardware scaler built into the newer 2/3 series RTX cards.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I dont get it. why not add a skeleton of a female that looks like a man so people can use the same animations for both? like add a character like max that uses the female skeleton animations, change him a bit or just make him flat with a male head and a penis and walla. shared skeleton for both sexes isnt anything new

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I played this years ago. I wonder how big the team behind this project actually is. Does anybody have infos on this?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does the game let you make your own quests, or have quests that cater to sexual fetishes, or is it just shallow animation after shallow animation?

• Angry
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Klöbe

Sep 30, 2017
hardly thousands of $ since the 2060 super exists. Also your ram is on the rather slow side by todays standards. It might be a far shot, but i cant help to think, that whoever compiled ur system wasnt very good at what he (or she) was doing, slow ram, a cpu that is really hard to overclock and the none-super edition of the 2060, that was alrdy a failed design (and ultimately a ripp off by Nvidia) when it came out (hence the creation of the 2060 super).
And- as usual more or less - i cant understand all these complaints. Looks great, is very ambitous, more or less unrivaled in what it is aiming for and will be absolutely glorious when finished (i admit there is a little if tied to the finish, but who cares)
So let them do their thing and you go and do yours.

edith says: IF complaining about stuff IS your thing-fair enough. knock urself out

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2019
9 in 10 attempts to run this game end up:
Fatal error!
Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00000000

Once it is running finally, it doesn't crash.

It's only with this August updates. I don't experience any problems with older versions.

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
Speaking as a developer myself... going from unreal 4 to 5 isn't the grave change you're expressing. Sure, in days gone by with things like duke nukem forever? I'd agree... but 4->5 isn't as big a deal because unreal learned from the 3->4 debacle.
Ye I guess you are right, but I still think some things they already made will break and they'll have to waste time fixing it.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017

I have a GTX 1080 (16gb ram, SSD and a good AMD CPU) and the game runs fine on 1440p for me. I get 40 FPS with everything on EPIC. Nvidia really outdid themselves with Pascal GPUs, doubt they'd do this again since it kept me from upgrading. I view Ray Tracing as a gimmick since not a lot of games have RT yet and now it can even be software enabled instead of requiring RT cores.

Wild Life should consider a FIDELITY FX option, this way you can play the game on EPIC with outdated hardware. Also can't wait for them to port it to UE5, hoping for Lumen implementation.

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes