Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Also your ram is on the rather slow side by todays standards. It might be a far shot, but i cant help to think, that whoever compiled ur system wasnt very good at what he (or she) was doing, slow ram, a cpu that is really hard to overclock
That workstation I use was built in 2012 for CAD and initially had an i7-3930K and 4x4 Gb RAM (quad channel). I've upgraded the CPU and RAM three years ago (it cost me about $250 back then, it was much cheaper than building the new PC from scratch), but had little to no interest in gaming, so the GPU remained an entry-level Quadro card with 1 GB VRAM. I did not feel any necessity to upgrade it further.

and the none-super edition of the 2060, that was alrdy a failed design (and ultimately a ripp off by Nvidia) when it came out (hence the creation of the 2060 super).
I have bought it in June 2021 for $600 when I've regained an interest in video games (f***ing qurantine :ROFLMAO:) and I'm considering it a bagrain, because in the place I live only GTX 1660 were available for such price, the higher-grade cards were only rarely-sold RTX 3060, 3070 and 3080 for $1200, $1800 and $2800 respectively - no RTX 2060 Super, no RTX 2070 and so on (I don't count used cards from mining rigs which were no cheap at all - e.g. RTX 2060 Super for $1000 with no warranty at all). So I'm happy I could get this card - new and unpacked. I did not have much choice, after all.

And- as usual more or less - i cant understand all these complaints. Looks great, is very ambitous, more or less unrivaled in what it is aiming for and will be absolutely glorious when finished (i admit there is a little if tied to the finish, but who cares)
So let them do their thing and you go and do yours.

edith says: IF complaining about stuff IS your thing-fair enough. knock urself out
Dude, nobody complains about performance actually - everybody understands that it's only a prototype build which will be probably optimized when the game will be mostly done. It's more of a surprised feeling because this kind of GPU works with most current games at stable 30 or even 60 FPS with middle settings.

Last edited:

nitwit555

Mar 25, 2019
any1 else has sound issues during minigames on sandbox? some scenes one of the characters can only be heard on left/right speaker. particularly annoying on headphones.

I tried moving around in free camera around the characters with no change to sound, like positioning the camera to the right of a character I can still only hear him through right channel.

I've had this bug in these last two august builds.

I thought it might be an incompatibility issue in config from previous july build? I did notice that the game reuses the existing config files and updates them to the new version, and I suppose that's when an issue might've occurred.

also I noticed that older versions of the game are broken after running a new version due to config files getting updated upon running the new build and the old version no longer takes them, keybinds are also affected meaning you can't even hit ESC to bring up menu, you have to reset all keybinds yourself, it's a mess.

tl;dr

you should backup your settings on %LOCALAPPDATA%/WildLifeC before running new versions in case something breaks and you want to go back to the previous build.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
I have a GTX 1080 (16gb ram, SSD and a good AMD CPU) and the game runs fine on 1440p for me. I get 40 FPS with everything on EPIC. Nvidia really outdid themselves with Pascal GPUs, doubt they'd do this again since it kept me from upgrading. I view Ray Tracing as a gimmick since not a lot of games have RT yet and now it can even be software enabled instead of requiring RT cores.

Wild Life should consider a FIDELITY FX option, this way you can play the game on EPIC with outdated hardware. Also can't wait for them to port it to UE5, hoping for Lumen implementation.
Indeed, the GTX 1080 has 8Gb VRAM, so it'll be fine. I wasn't saying that the RTX 3070 is needed to run this game, just the 8Gb VRAM (Wild Life doesn't have any ray tracing or DLSS anyways.)

I was hoping to get the RTX 3080 instead of the 3070, since the 3080 was the first real leap in rasterization performance in 2 generations, but I had to settle for what I could get with the whole GPU shortage.

• Red Heart
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

LewdOxtopuz

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone knows which animation is this one? I have tried all the Rawn + Maya ones but couldn't find the exact one.

Sep 7, 2020
Yes, it is still a "dodgy sandbox with no consequences". It's also hands down the highest quality xxx game ever made and is being consistently updated with expanded scope, features, and gameplay elements.

Also, as far as "real choices" go - IMO, choosing the minotaur to fuck any one of the tiny broads is quite "worthwhile".

To each their own I guess. Let us know when you find a game that meets your standards.
I don't really care if it has high quality animations. I can watch high quality animations online from extremely talented animators all the same. Games have gameplay. There are text games on the site that are better and more worthwhile than this right now.

I'm keeping an eye on it to see if it ever actually becomes a game instead of an animation viewer but my experience with these projects is that anything that puts gameplay as the last priority tends to end up garbage.

Will check in again in another 6 months and ask the same thing again.

kurenai1307

Oct 23, 2020
Here's a torrent for the $10 2021.08.31 build. (There's no censoring on the $10 build.)

Permalink: MEGA
(Note: I upgraded my MEGA account, so you should be able to download the full 10GB even with a free account. All has been used by this link in 1 day, so it's just a regular MEGA link now.)
im unable to download the torrent file

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
I don't really care if it has high quality animations. I can watch high quality animations online from extremely talented animators all the same. Games have gameplay. There are text games on the site that are better and more worthwhile than this right now.

I'm keeping an eye on it to see if it ever actually becomes a game instead of an animation viewer but my experience with these projects is that anything that puts gameplay as the last priority tends to end up garbage.

Will check in again in another 6 months and ask the same thing again.
Dev has already said majority of the story will not be in Patreon builds, and will only be in the final release on Steam (2+ years away). If you're only after story, I wouldn't bother checking before then.

jlllt

Nov 13, 2020
olá, estou tendo muitas quedas de fps e está ficando lento e alguém está tendo o mesmo problema que eu

gustavo2006

Aug 30, 2020
olá, estou tendo muitas quedas de fps e está ficando lento e alguém está tendo o mesmo problema que eu
Olá, sim, eu também, essa versão do dia 31 esta ruim, é uma versão dos 10$, a de 25$ parece estar melhor, segundo o adm do jogo devem ser feitas novas melhorias até final de setembro, aconselho a jogar a versão do dia 26/08.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Anyone got a link to the version before 08.26? Everything became unstable after that update
Could you elaborate this a bit more precise overall they didn't made any severe Engine change they didn't even moved to stable 4.26 by now but still stayed with 4.25.x

The biggest impact on resource sides came just from the Art Quality update

and on 08.26 they did some more Art changes it seems also new is the Feral Lion Direct Group Attack though it makes the overall playout now more dangerous and more actioned (firing and slashing like crazy as they now Attack you in a Group without any prepare time for your Actions, they not just waiting for you to kill them from the distant easily anymore).

The Golden Dildo is gone and their is now a Glowing (emissive) Statue instead, it's really strange what this is about replacing a object with another hmm but why ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a GTX 1080 (16gb ram, SSD and a good AMD CPU) and the game runs fine on 1440p for me. I get 40 FPS with everything on EPIC. Nvidia really outdid themselves with Pascal GPUs, doubt they'd do this again since it kept me from upgrading. I view Ray Tracing as a gimmick since not a lot of games have RT yet and now it can even be software enabled instead of requiring RT cores.

Wild Life should consider a FIDELITY FX option, this way you can play the game on EPIC with outdated hardware. Also can't wait for them to port it to UE5, hoping for Lumen implementation.
On 1 side you hoping for most probably FSR to improve the Performance Metrics on the other side you want more Overhead ;)
Also it's questionable if you can survive the whole EPIC overhead with Just FSR and overall FSR wouldn't be looking better at all.
At pretty best you gain 2 ms now take a look at the EPIC overhead AO alone ;)

Last edited:

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
Could you elaborate this a bit more precise overall they didn't made any severe Engine change they didn't even moved to stable 4.26 by now but still stayed with 4.25.x

and on 08.26 they did some more Art changes it seems also new is the Feral Lion Direct Group Attack though it makes the overall playout now more dangerous and more actioned (firing and slashing like crazy as they now Attack you in a Group without any prepare time for your Actions, they not just waiting for you to kill them from the distant easily anymore).

The Golden Dildo is gone and their is now a Glowing (emissive) Statue instead, it's really strange what this is about replacing a object with another hmm but why ?
The guy is just looking for a link to the version before 26.08. Why did you write all this? :WaitWhat:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On 1 side you hoping for most probably FSR to improve the Performance Metrics on the other side you want more Overhead ;)
Also it's questionable if you can survive the whole EPIC overhead with Just FSR and overall FSR wouldn't be looking better at all.
At pretty best you gain 2 ms now take a look at the EPIC overhead AO alone ;)
I dunno what to tell you man the last revision before August 26th was working just fine with decent fps then after trying Aug26 version it was unplayable, it was like loading a bioware game on an hdd, miniscule framerate, and freezes during gameplay. I would just very much like to get another copy of that previous version.

idooonut

Nov 7, 2018
Is there any point to modes other than sandbox cause I dont see any way of finding any quests right now or anything to do at all?

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes