Jun 3, 2017
Is there a way to make that dubstep village music (that plays in prologue story) play in sandbox mode?

Or like a way to control/change the music that is playing atm? Haven't found anything regarding that in controls.

Reactions: sleighrx

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Has there been any talk of them adding a character poser? Like, to pose the characters yourself, not use the presets.

That would be pretty much the perfect feature for this game. Really hope it's in the plans.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
I really need a "update only" download, downloading 10+ Go each time is getting longer and longer.
How to make patches is big standalone task that requires time to learn and implement.
I think, they will do that sooner or later, but i can remind you, that even ubisoft with their hundreds of employees does shit themselves instead of making "update only" patches or simple things like "locate already installed game".

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
How do i seed? It says i just reupload the file but i don't want to clutter the chat with the same torrent if that's a thing. Still new to this.
Just let your client run (QbitTorrent or otherwise). Make sure the torrent isn't paused, and make sure you have an upload rate greater than zero. The "seed ratio" in your client indicates how much you've given/uploaded to the swarm. A ratio of 1 means that you've uploaded as much as you've already downloaded.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
If this game ever stops being just a sandbox id be super down to check it out again, I guess it's easier than making an actual fullscale RPG like they seemed to allude to with the prologue but it seems like such a waste.
They're actually working on Single Player Story now. You can even go into their discord and submit your ideas. You can see screenshots of the town design used for the RPG story mode.

The sandbox has the potential for players to make erotic scenarios you're into, and share them with the community. Imagine downloading near infinite amount of erotic content you're into, in the form of RPG'ish stories. The Sandbox has MASSIVE potential to be the most amazing thing ever. That's assuming they go heavily into that direction after they finish the story.

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Few questions about the new build:

• How do I make it so cameras cycle between each other automatically without me pressing 'next' or 'previous'?
  • Also why are cameras so goddamn dark? Changing aperture doesnt really do anything. Lighting would look great in a spectator mode but the moment you possess a camera everything goes dark.

Apr 10, 2021
Reading the past few pages makes me wonder something... is it really difficult to ignore a fetish you don't like?

It's reminding me of those NTR games/threads where some people won't stop harping on about how much they dislike it instead of simply ignoring them and finding a game that they'll enjoy more.
Half if not majority of Renpy games have NTR on them.
Instead you should say that we should encourage Choices based games. Who of course have to be better than Life is strange and Telltale games with literally only two outcomes.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes