Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
This "game" doesn't need too much space but...
View attachment 3745076
It is always possible to "optimize" more.
To be fair that's a 70GB reduction... on a game that initially had an install size of ~124GB. That almost certainly included uncompressed textures, audio with multiple localisations etc. If I had to guess likely encrypted packaging with compression applied afterwards (if at all). Plenty of room for quick wins that bring significant reductions in a title like that.

Wildlife by comparison is a ~13GB install. As you say it doesn't use much space and it's unlikely there are going to be many changes that could be made to significantly reduce that install size.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Wildlife by comparison is a ~13GB install. As you say it doesn't use much space and it's unlikely there are going to be many changes that could be made to significantly reduce that install size.
13gb is only download, actual size is around 26.5gb

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WildLife-2024.06.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Proof? There wasn't any in what you've said so far.
I am doing game dev and have plenty of game dev friends and before I started that I spent years moding every game I came across, and while I'm not a veteran game dev, since I started deving about 2 years ago, I still have a pretty good idea of hte process. But that's beside the point, dick measuring contests ARE for kids. How about you start adressing the actual point instead of going for cheap character assasination?

Anyway, I haven't played WL in at least a year, probably more. How's the actual campaign looking?

Cc765

Aug 15, 2022
I saw that you could attach clothes from one character to another that doesn't have those clothes available, does anyone know how to do it?

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
How about you start adressing the actual point instead of going for cheap character assasination?

Anyway, I haven't played WL in at least a year, probably more. How's the actual campaign looking?
The point I responded to was your complaint on file size. I don't know what other point you'd be referring too. As for the game, the last build looks fractionally less incomplete than the last, lol. There is still a decade worth of work, at the pace it's moving, for anything even remotely resembling a playable story.

Beerenjude

Jul 10, 2017
Would any of the mods/who ever is resposible upload this to the usual filehosters, pretty pretty please? :)
Not a big fan of torrenting stuff.

(please ignore this message if already in the works)

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
i just tested the auto-import folder now,

with the game closed, i put there all new custom maps, scenarios, new character presets created & shared by the modding community, (and even custom outfits for some skeleton types)

the next time i loaded the game and went to sandbox mode option, it automatically started to verify and succesfully import into the game, all new files located in this auto-import folder (even those in .zip, .json, .lwsave formats)

it took about 3 to 4 minutes to do so, but worked perfectly. (y)

(it actually depends on the among of files & list of items you copied into that folder)

Now i can enjoy , place and use all new objects to build my sandbox mini adventure & stories!

we are looking for to buy, in the future, a new copy of this game on steam, (even in early-access stage)
they've said a demo version is avaliable there now, but i don't know if it is true.

1718744955480.jpeg

1718744966271.jpeg

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
It will be done by 2025 according to the head of the COPEtic church adeptus stevetus. One of his paypig disciples blessed us here with his gospel
That seems highly optimistic.
After all, they still need to add 192756 different furry sub-species and body builds.

No wonder the Pateron curse is a thing, most devs can't into cost(devtime)-benefit analysis.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Is there an actual game here or is this mostly just an animation viewer?
Mostly an animation viewer. Although unlike a lot of other devs you can see the general framework taking place now as they're implementing the story, combat, quest systems etc.

For now it's one to watch, not to buy. In my opinion at least.

bigdaddymaks

Jan 17, 2023
Guys, I don't get it at all, does everyone have these graphics?
It's ultra + lumens ultra, what's wrong with it? Where are the foliage, shadows, textures, post-processing and so on?
Maybe it's a graphics bug?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
It's ultra + lumens ultra, what's wrong with it? Where are the foliage, shadows, textures, post-processing and so on?
That's 7+ years of "development" right there. There is nothing "wrong" with it because this is all going according to the plan. I'll let you guess what the plan is.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
, essentially it's a rough draft of the level layout because adding loads of detail before your level design is finalised is likely to be wasted effort when changes are expected in later iterations.

Not sure if I agree with its widespread use in an early access model, given that the idea is to produce frequent shippable builds, but then tbh the alternative isn't exactly a great idea from a development perspective either. If you want a better of idea of what they're aiming for try the Steam demo, if you want a polished and playable game you'll need to wait a year or two at least.

Reactions: SortaLewd

lenoobfier

Feb 26, 2022
Hi,
Is there a mod or something to apply any animation/sex animation to any skeletons/meshs ?
and is there a way to change size (to do some weird fantasy shit like goblins) ?

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes