RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I personally think that if a game is meant to have any kind of content filter, like say, being able to filter futa or gay content, the same option should be appliable to hetero sex tho. The same way certain kind of content might make someone unconfortable, the same can happen the other way around and in the end both are paying for the game to improve but getting much different benefits out of that investment.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Yeah chill, I just complained because I like the lesbian stuff but the last months it has been just futa, so it is kind of annoying...
The last months? Seriously? Ive been following the game for a while and out of all the updates it has been having there were barely any true adition to futa contents before. It did had got more focus on futa content than before recently that is true but like from having 0 new futa content to start having content *at all* is not about just focusing on those. Specially since I dont recall new futa stuff being added when they implemented the sandbox 2.0 updates so....

And even this new update also added a bunch of lesbian animaitons as well. I guess people tend to look more on what bothers them than what actually would catch their interest XD

MaxPowell

Jul 28, 2018
Reading the past few pages makes me wonder something... is it really difficult to ignore a fetish you don't like?

It's reminding me of those NTR games/threads where some people won't stop harping on about how much they dislike it instead of simply ignoring them and finding a game that they'll enjoy more.

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
lol @ everyone screaming about a torrent. It’s called peer to peer for a reason, have some damn patience. A few hours later and 18 people are seeding.

It's reminding me of those NTR games/threads where some people won't stop harping on about how much they dislike it instead of simply ignoring them and finding a game that they'll enjoy more.
I find it hilarious that anyone would complain about futa, NTR, or ugly bastard content in a game where you can have your character suck milk from an anthropomorphic cow's tits. Like, just stop complaining and enjoy your fetishes, Jesus.

Last edited:

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
Well I didn't. I was/am genuine curious why people have a kink for it. :LOL:
Our plan was to corrupt straight dudes, make em like dick, thereby creating demand for dickgirl content. Only a matter of time before a developer acted on said demand.

Our ultimate goal? To antagonize the types of people who pretend like 'I identify as an attack helicopter' is clever comedy.

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
New Kerpali characters in their full lesbian glory, with bonus POV missionary.

I may be the only disgusting furry degenerate who appreciates this, but the new wolf girl's feet are S tier.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes