Apr 27, 2017
why my camera constantly going down for no fucking reason ? lie veeeery slow Q
unplugging controller fixed the problem

Last edited:

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
>B-But muh games can't possibly made in a few years
>B-But muh budget, muh experience, muh employee count, muh graphics
>Here's a list of 35 games made in a few years, including solo developers AND tiny indie studios with next to zero budget and experience
>I-Irrelevant list!!!

I'd write a serious reply if you actually did read my posts. Anyway, have fun sucking cocks.
These are mostly games that had a clear vision from the start and most of them don't feature high quality animations / models. Wild Life wants to be a sandbox and a story driven action RPG at the same time. It's clear that the devs are experimenting, as evidenced by features being introduced and dropped. The cinematic cam for example has had the limitation that your tweaked brightness and saturation levels don't apply to it. Several sex systems have been implemented and dropped.

This is a flaw in the development but there isn't a great deal of experience to draw from in the first place. If you want to make a metroidvania, there's dozens of games you can draw inspiration from. Same with FPS, RTS and RPG games. But 3D H-games that feature more than just fixed camera angles during animations or CGs? Even higher quality games like Holy Knight Ricca simply don't compare to the amount of detail Wild Life has during its animations. If I were in charge of Wild Life I'd tell everyone to take one system and stick to it, tweak it as needed but no more complete overhauls.

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
>B-But muh games can't possibly made in a few years
>B-But muh budget, muh experience, muh employee count, muh graphics
>Here's a list of 35 games made in a few years, including solo developers AND tiny indie studios with next to zero budget and experience
>I-Irrelevant list!!!

I'd write a serious reply if you actually did read my posts. Anyway, have fun sucking cocks.
grow up. maybe then i'll bother having a serious conversation with u.
until then.

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
I have not read the whole drama, but when it comes to comparing AAA to indie studios ... it is impossible.
There was a point in time when i also thought in man hours and stuff, but ever since Cyberpunk released this time is over.
I am tester for a small indie studio who is developing an open world game. By the time Cyberpunk released that game was in developement for 3 years and all mechanics that were already in that game up until that point were just sooooo much more refined, complex, in-depth and better designed as what CD Project red has delivered. CD Project is a team of over 1000 people. The indie studio at that point was only 30 people, and they actually started with 7 people, also using these 3 years to move to a new office and hire new people.Cyberpunk was not just a huge mess. It's absolutely incomprehensible how a team of so many people can mess up so badly and deliver only half (AT BEST) of what was promised. The only thing that is actually good about this game is the design. The actual game mechanics (crafting, vehicles, skills, ai and so on) are absolute average at best.

I best you could tell these 1000 people "Do something" go home - come back in 3 years, and they would have made a better game than what Cyberpunk has become.

But as a result of all of this i have to say that you can not compare one dev studio to another one and that you have to judge each on their own. It is absolutely INCREDIBLE to see what small and dedicated studios with gaming veterans can pull off and bring to the table - As it is absolutely incredible how huge studios with giant teams are capale of messing things up for themselves in the planning and concept phase already.

Not sure what your discussion is about. This is just my 2 cents.

Reactions: whitten1123

GEr01

Jan 29, 2022
Anyone knows how I can hide/trigger objects with buttons/levers/trigger zones? It would be really nice if I could trigger lights on and off. They are extremely demanding on the computer and 10 light sources easily halves FPS. Any idea if this is possible and how to do it?

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
1656685810144.png
I am trying to set it up so that when the animation goes from the first option to the second one (in this case they are both named the same), it sends a message/trigger with the animation number to another automation item and i can't get it to work. Any one can help with this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FeltTheNeed

friskall

Jul 12, 2018
Possible to download just an update ? don't wanna delete full previus version and download whole game again

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The Devs just published a Tutorial on Youtube for the Sandbox Event System...if someone does not know...they have other tutorials also on their Youtube Channel...great service and work of these guys..

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
are u aware that the game freezes after a certain amount of system RAM size is reached and floods the ram to the maximum ?
I did not noticed that it was a RAM overflow, but that would explain why the game starts to stutter after around 30-40 min, freezing completely shortly after that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FeltTheNeed
3.80 star(s) 167 Votes