djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Is there a way to source images locally and not from an URL?
Yes but it's still a URL, drag and drop your image from your computer into a web browser tab, copy the web address URL (which points to the file on your computer). Sometimes it doesn't work with name spaces, so maybe test that out by having no spaces in your folders/filenames. For Example this is what my URL looks like for my images I use
file:///D:/wildimages/imagename1
Unfortunately I can't seem to make it work with video or audio, the only solution I have for audio is to upload it to my google drive, get the shared link, and then use another website to convert the shared link into a direct URL

Fiah-crotch

Mar 11, 2018
Anybody know of a way to connect sex toys other than lovense to this game?? its such a shame that it can only support lovense brand since the max2 is so sub-par compared to other strokers.

GEr01

Jan 29, 2022
Hi. anyone know how to shape landscape in the editor? Like mold the ground or apply existing textures on the ground?

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Greetings,
i made a trap component.
Pretty cool, yea I can only get audio to work if I upload it somewhere online, local files don't seem to work for me. For the pushback I think it's janky since you have a rotating angled knockback in basically a hallway, so the player pushed against the walls kinda messes up trajectory as you don't slide. All I can think of is trying to make a collider that literally just pushes straightout towards the player instead of the swinging tied to the sword, you'd have to time it and do a lot of workarounds to fake the knockbacks. Pretty cool though

Hi. anyone know how to shape landscape in the editor? Like mold the ground or apply existing textures on the ground?
Landscape can only be made by throwing geometry (rocks,shapes,etc) from the list of game objects into the editor, as for textures there's a material slider for the basic shapes (cubes, planes, spheres, etc) or you can use your own images with the image plane

Reactions: Chimehra

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone know if it's possible to lower the sound FX of just the walking? or at least change the sound effects so that sand isn't the only walking sound for editor objects?

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
one quite big downgrade that happened imo in the last patch, being someone who constantly tests and tries out new body position combos in the editor, was that now when i click on a dropdown menu of a single pose it always takes me to the top of the list instead of the area where my current pose is. So if i want to rapidly switch between poses because i am testing what goes well with something else, now for each change i have to scroll to where i previously was and click the next, which is very tiresome. I understand that there is a search bar now for the poses and that is a huge step forward but i hope the above change was a mistake and it can be fixed

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
Oh god,, how awesome would it be if we could have an automation tool to change the the individual pose index on poses, as well as the sliders for idle and lerp. I imagine for instance having Maya in walking animation moving slowly with a transformer, then at the end of the walk, i slowly change the pose lerp from walking to collect shells loop. That would imo open up so many possibilities for building with characters instead of with just props. It would add a lot of dynamic elements.

btms3

Mar 15, 2020
Whats ngl?
What Are Natural Gas Liquids?
Natural gas liquids (NGL) are components of natural gas that are separated from the gas state in the form of liquids. This separation occurs in a field facility or a gas processing plant through absorption, condensation, or other methods. There are several types of natural gas liquids and many different applications for NGL products.

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Maybe you should check out other games and how long did it take to make them, before making excuses on any developers behalf, especially when you are using scam citizen as an example. "Normal" games rarely take more than 4 years, more than 5 years is even rarer. Only "h-games" and "patreon games" made it a standart to take too long(more than 4 years) to develop and anyone with a brain already knows why.
i clearly said that its comparing a giant to an ant but i also said that theres a big difference in ressources. do u actually know how big some AAA developers studios are ? comparing the 4-5 years a team of 100+ people needs to finish a game to a small probably not even 20 people team sounds fair to u ?

maybe u should do fair assessments and compare accordingly instead of attacking me for a clearly explained opinion. u can still disagree with me but dont use unfair comparisons as an argument and tell me im using excuses on devs behalf. im trying to view it objectively fair. i have nothing to gain really, or isnt that obvious ?
i clearly stated that star citizen is a giant to compare something to but in terms of throwing money at a scam method there is no difference to some H-games.
now lets not discuss if star citizen really is a scam because its really ambitious but have ur opinion.

i dont see that type of behaviour here but again, thats my opinion, feel free to disagree.

same here. u implemented more than i expected.

as suggestions for more features on this end:

some more options to alter pose/scene things would be really nice.

maybe with some dependancies in there to so that we dont have to make a big board of ifs which becomes confusing really quickly. this would also mean we wouldnt have to make a separate pose/scene for another condition but could just make an extra event to change a pose, or to load a completely new scene-chain into an existing one.

also, would it be possible to add a transition on weather change ? right now making a realtime weather system is kinda meh because theres a hard-swap to the next weather, same applies to the lighting conditions on daytime change.

for npcs themselves i wonder if it was possible to fuse spawnable npcs with the poses because they are already able to "merge" with multiple actors into a scene. they also walk around etc. that would mean we could add "lively" npcs with dialogue, when that option drops, and also set walk paths or zones where they can move around for example.

i also wonder if it was possible to deliberately remove some objects from scenes, like the pole from the zuri pole scenes for example.
also swapping objects on object based animations like cucumber masturbation would be a neat thing to do. adding a groub of objects instead for custom made toys of appropriate sizes would add some good flexibility for new scenes too.

are u aware that the game freezes after a certain amount of system RAM size is reached and floods the ram to the maximum ?
should be around 16GB Ram usage when the game freezes on next editor mode switch, at least for me. afterwards it floods all of the RAM and system tells me out of RAM. i dont know if that treshold applies to everyone equally but at least its around 16GB for me. rather annoying to always watch GPU-Z and restart the game/map every hour or so, since entering editor mode increases system RAM usage so after some time it will reach the finish line.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
i clearly said that its comparing a giant to an ant but i also said that theres a big difference in ressources. do u actually know how big some AAA developers studios are ? comparing the 4-5 years a team of 100+ people needs to finish a game to a small probably not even 20 people team sounds fair to u ?

maybe u should do fair assessments and compare accordingly instead of attacking me for a clearly explained opinion. u can still disagree with me but dont use unfair comparisons as an argument and tell me im using excuses on devs behalf. im trying to view it objectively fair. i have nothing to gain really, or isnt that obvious ?
i clearly stated that star citizen is a giant to compare something to but in terms of throwing money at a scam method there is no difference to some H-games.
now lets not discuss if star citizen really is a scam because its really ambitious but have ur opinion.

i dont see that type of behaviour here but again, thats my opinion, feel free to disagree.
Click the link in that post and read the quotes I posted there. I'm not gonna bother explaining any further because clearly you didn't bother reading it.

tzini12

Mar 12, 2019
best h game ever made so far..maybe you can make it something like skyrim mods..like deafeat mode or pregnancy mode...its like 2 factions humans and demihumans maybe with demihumans you can capture human female for breeding to start your own village..

Reactions: PinkKOalaPrime

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
What Are Natural Gas Liquids?
Natural gas liquids (NGL) are components of natural gas that are separated from the gas state in the form of liquids. This separation occurs in a field facility or a gas processing plant through absorption, condensation, or other methods. There are several types of natural gas liquids and many different applications for NGL products.
Pffffffffffff XDDDDDDDDD

Whats ngl?
Probably refers to Not Gonna Lie. I recommend using Urban Dictionary with those kind of things. Im still trying to figure out what "Based" means and it sort of helped me but Im still a bit lost on it. Some "Internetian English" expressions are just too random to make any sense without a bit of context lol

Primustheone

Jan 14, 2022
Pffffffffffff XDDDDDDDDD

Probably refers to Not Gonna Lie. I recommend using Urban Dictionary with those kind of things. Im still trying to figure out what "Based" means and it sort of helped me but Im still a bit lost on it. Some "Internetian English" expressions are just too random to make any sense without a bit of context lol
Thank you very much for the info. I though it was an abbreviation for a program. Now that I have read it again that makes sense.

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
Apologies if this has been answered, I searched the thread for some keywords and wasn't able to find anything. In the sandbox, is it possible to look around in a placed camera after you've possessed it?

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
I made this as a test for using the automation tools with characters.

1656620491986.png
Quest Design Test

Press on the NPC Maya and her speech bubble will update to talk to you. She will walk to a set point, and ask you to fetch an item for her. Once you get the item, she will give you a sex scene as a reward.

- Fixed NPC walking at an angle.
- Added floating indicator when the NPC can be talked to.
- Made the player actually hold the item when fetching it for the NPC.

Last edited:

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Click the link in that post and read the quotes I posted there. I'm not gonna bother explaining any further because clearly you didn't bother reading it.
i have and ur list is irrelevant tbh. Steve described it very well, read his comment. i basically told u a similar thing too. but since u urself dont bother properly reading what people answer why would u be entitled to demand that from others urself ?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
i have and ur list is irrelevant tbh. Steve described it very well, read his comment. i basically told u a similar thing too. but since u urself dont bother properly reading what people answer why would u be entitled to demand that from others urself ?
>B-But muh games can't possibly made in a few years
>B-But muh budget, muh experience, muh employee count, muh graphics
>Here's a list of 35 games made in a few years, including solo developers AND tiny indie studios with next to zero budget and experience
>I-Irrelevant list!!!

I'd write a serious reply if you actually did read my posts. Anyway, have fun sucking cocks.

3.80 star(s) 167 Votes