Louissaint

Jul 30, 2021
I have a problem in playing. Im using window10, AMD ryzen 7 5700G , RTX 3060, 155hz monitor. But i have FPS problem. In any graphic option i samely got 10~15 FPS( Low quality option FPS = epic quality option FPS).

And graphics card usage is almost 4~5% with not very change while play the game. I have same problem at game 'under the witch' 'carnal instinct'. But strangenly wild life steam version runs well.

I think the f95zone version wild life game is not using my graphics card.

I have updated my window version, and also graphics card driver too.

I dont know why my wildlife game not using graphics card. anyone could help me please?

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
I have a problem in playing. Im using window10, AMD ryzen 7 5700G , RTX 3060, 155hz monitor. But i have FPS problem. In any graphic option i samely got 10~15 FPS( Low quality option FPS = epic quality option FPS).

And graphics card usage is almost 4~5% with not very change while play the game. I have same problem at game 'under the witch' 'carnal instinct'. But strangenly wild life steam version runs well.

I dont know why my wildlife game not using graphics card. anyone could help me please?
try alt+enter for fullscreen or go in game settings and select fullscreen not windowed

Reactions: Louissaint

mulambo

Nov 1, 2019
Thank you guys for resolving audio loop problem, video file works perfectly. Also you don't need actual video, it just needs to be mp4 file, so you can delete video sequence and leave only sound, getting much smaller file.

Reactions: EKL and FeltTheNeed

Farker65

Jan 4, 2018
is there a way to spawn npcs in modded map
I don't see any of my npcs in mods when I spawn them and it turns out they spawn in the base showroom and not where I am

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

Maybe it is using onboard graphics of your cpu? Try forcing the game to use your dedicated graphics card but I have no idea how you'd do that. Try checking nvidia control panel or something, idk.

Odin Hammer

Jun 22, 2021
Hello,

I have built in the "New Wildlife" 2 empty castles. If I want to fill the castles, the savegame cannot load after restart. I got a "Fatal Error".
Castello.png
In the 1. floor is a room for a Prison. After placing the Prison, the whole save cannot be loaded (fatal error).
Prison.png
By using the Prison Cell from Zenovii#9014 (thanks for your work). Although on this Map is the other castle.
Castle-Lakeside.png
This is the savegame with the empty castles, that can be loaded. Is a limit at the editor for maximal using Props, Poses and Scenes? Can evryone write an event for Open/Close the gate and the bridge?

Last edited:

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Thank you guys for resolving audio loop problem, video file works perfectly. Also you don't need actual video, it just needs to be mp4 file, so you can delete video sequence and leave only sound, getting much smaller file.
This is a good workaround but I'm wishing for a Loop toggle to be added to the Media Player itself for all formats such as MP3 and MP4.
Something for their Sandbox 2.0 coder to look into once they're done with their well earned vacation for the good efforts so far.

Hello,
If I want to fill the castles, the savegame cannot load after restart. I got a "Fatal Error".
Fatal error might have to do with limited PC system resources such as available system RAM and GPU VRAM.
For example the new map by Colonel Jensen called Gulhragg's Pleasure Palace while pretty is a heavy beast.

Gulhragg's Pleasure Palace.png
7700K, 3070 Ti 8GB, 32GB DDR4.

Is a limit at the editor for maximal using Props, Poses and Scenes? Can evryone write an event for Open/Close the gate and the bridge?
No artificial limit set by devs AFAIK, rather ones own PC and the game engine is the limit to push it before it inevitably crashes.
Are you asking others to use the automation event mechanics to make that bridge function? It wouldn't be too hard to perform.

Last edited:

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
I'll share the file as soon as the base model is finished. What I mean by "base" is without all the details and more realistic brickwork, which most people won't be able to load. I still need to design the tower on the back and improve the front door, add wooden support structures, etc.
HighresScreenshot_2022.07.21-20.56.23.png

Louissaint

Jul 30, 2021
Maybe it is using onboard graphics of your cpu? Try forcing the game to use your dedicated graphics card but I have no idea how you'd do that. Try checking nvidia control panel or something, idk.
I have already checked nvidia control panel. All things are seted to my 3060 graphics. Thanks for reply!

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
THE SUCCUBUS CEREMONY (From Chapter 2 of THE SUCCUBUS CELLS):

"The Succubus Ceremony is a semi-annual gathering of royal Succubi.

Held in a pool of aphrodisiacs, female members of royalty must defend their royal status or face consequences.

The last Succubus to drain their slave completely must refute their royal claim and return to the peasantry, condemned to the final circle of hell."

CEREMONY 1.PNG CEREMONY 3.PNG CEREMONY 2.PNG

(does not contain text/custom cameras - this is just the level and sex components, a full written playable comic version will be out soon)

Feel free to redistribute, remake, etc. - enjoy!

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
The fatal error seems to be completely random. I've stared making an 'armor but had to do other things so I saved with about 20-30 props spawned and when I tried to load it I got fatal error. Had to start from scratch.

On a different note, has anyone become a patron in the past week or so? I wanted to gain access to their official discord by me and couple of other users are reporting that they never received an invite to the official server.

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
The fatal error seems to be completely random. I've stared making an 'armor but had to do other things so I saved with about 20-30 props spawned and when I tried to load it I got fatal error. Had to start from scratch.
Do you still have that map? I'd like to try loading it to see if I get an error.

On a different note, has anyone become a patron in the past week or so? I wanted to gain access to their official discord by me and couple of other users are reporting that they never received an invite to the official server.
Yes, once you have become a Patron you need to go into your in Connected apps add your Discord account.
The email Patreon sends for Wild Life at the bottom under benefits you'll find the link for Official Wild Life Discord.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Do you still have that map? I'd like to try loading it to see if I get an error.

Yes, once you have become a Patron you need to go into your in Connected apps add your Discord account.
The email Patreon sends for Wild Life at the bottom under benefits you'll find the link for Official Wild Life Discord.
Can you show me an example of that mail? I only got one from Patron, once I payed for the membership fee. It contained a brief welcome and under 'Explore your new benefits' there is only a mention of access to exclusive posts and patreon direct messages. Discord is not mentioned at all.

1658485677173.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FeltTheNeed

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Can you show me an example of that mail? I only got one from Patron, once I payed for the membership fee. It contained a brief welcome and under 'Explore your new benefits' there is only a mention of access to exclusive posts and patreon direct messages. Discord is not mentioned at all.
View attachment 1939087
Not sure perhaps AdeptusSteve knows but you and 4 other Patrons have reported this I see... odd.

Screenshot.jpg

Edit: This link is for AdeptusSteve:
Discord isn’t working for my patrons

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 169 Votes