MekaManiac

Sep 14, 2017
Have you resolved the problem yet?
I've run into the same problem and I can't figure that out.
Loading screen appears, then the Adult Content Warning should appear, but instead only black screen. Patreon Support link shows in the corner and build version in another exactly as in previous builds, just not image neither OK/Cancel buttons.
No error message occurs. I've compared logs with the last working build, which is 31.08.2021 and one log is identical, another differs negligible. No error logged.

I have 7.5 GB of free physical memory and more in free swap space before attempting to run the game. My aging i7-4790k should be still good enough as well as RTX gpu with 8GB graphic memory. But none of these should matter that early when almost nothing is loaded yet.
I'll get more RAM next week as I've been considering that upgrade for long time, but I doubt it will help with this bug.
No luck so far :/ even downloaded the free demo from their patreon but still the same..
I have a pretty good computer so I dont think more ram will do anything more, keep us updated tho

Luther9555

Sep 26, 2017
Is it only me that cannot posses any character in Sandbox mod in the newest version because its patreon feature? Never had that with older versions.

• Sad
Reactions: Ryo_S

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Took 9 days for the kickstarter to reach $50,000 out of their $250,000 goal.

Yeah, I don't have high hopes on this being successful.
Looks like it trinkle in 1-2k a day. So doubt it will reach it's goal unless some major exposure happen that make it blow up like crazy. Think they would done better just open up with early access on steam with a price tag. Kickstarter after so many years on patreon doesn't seem to mash up very well. Then again, the KS goal equal about what they pull in 3 months on patreon anyways.

Reactions: Zeddy

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Is it only me that cannot posses any character in Sandbox mod in the newest version because its patreon feature? Never had that with older versions.
You have the public build which is censored and you're unable to possess. You need the 'test build' or 'full build' to possess other characters.

Reactions: Luther9555

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Looks like it trinkle in 1-2k a day. So doubt it will reach it's goal unless some major exposure happen that make it blow up like crazy. Think they would done better just open up with early access on steam with a price tag. Kickstarter after so many years on patreon doesn't seem to mash up very well. Then again, the KS goal equal about what they pull in 3 months on patreon anyways.
Also people that would do a one time backing (Kickstarter) look at Wild Life and see in three years all they've honestly put out is a sex animation poser, no meaningful gameplay, but a new shiny trailer. Only people backing this are the people that want to believe.

I'm not hating on Wild Life. I'd enjoy seeing it succeed just telling it like it is.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Also people that would do a one time backing (Kickstarter) look at Wild Life and see in three years all they've honestly put out is a sex animation poser, no meaningful gameplay, but a new shiny trailer. Only people backing this are the people that want to believe.

I'm not hating on Wild Life. I'd enjoy seeing it succeed just telling it like it is.
Safe to say, they did things in wrong order for a kickstarter to blow up...

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
Hello could you upload it in parts, bone compressed is that my internet is shit and I take a day to download it, if it can be possible by Mega if it does not matter, greetings

Ryo_S

Aug 3, 2018
We all waited 3 days for a censored build with no possession.. that's different lol. I support them as well, but I'm not paying $10 every month, $120 a year to get a couple new animations every 3 months or so... guess we all gotta wait till the final release or empty our bank accounts to bust a nut

Reactions: D4n0w4r

DubbingIfrit

Dec 28, 2020
Does anybody know wich animations are being used used in this video? Doing Kral/Chakkar x Lala i found only the cowgirl, not the reverse one or the bj

Reactions: GoGoBananas
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes