Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Yup, it works but it's no more bound to steam vr.
Gotta say though, just tried it yesterday and...I feel like it's still not really improved since I last tried it on a much earlier UE4 build.
Seriously wish they made it so you could navigate in vr, and that they could like get rid of the head when in pov mode...really annoying that you have to put on and remove the headset constantly and that you always get put in weird positions that you have to adjust with mouse and move irl when switching to a new position, on top of trying to deal with not being inside the head looking at eyeballs and mouth parts.... xnx

Sep 15, 2021
does anyone know how to add the insect to my sandbox? I have searched the forum, downloaded the files and everything, but I don't understand how to do it, can someone please explain it to me? thanks in advance

raygetard10

Apr 17, 2021
I hope there is mod support for this game, it would be perfect. Like adding new clothes and poses and other stuff.
Eh kinda, you can add custom 3d models through a sandbox option, i've ported in props like beds and furniture and i've seen some people make custom clothes though i have no idea how they did it.

Ischwhit

Jul 21, 2020
anyone else getting the "Failed to open descriptor file ../../../WildLifeC/WildLifeC.uproject" error for the UE5 build?

Last edited:

denism

Dec 21, 2019
Eh kinda, you can add custom 3d models through a sandbox option, i've ported in props like beds and furniture and i've seen some people make custom clothes though i have no idea how they did it.
rather, they divide clothes by bones and throw them on the character himself like the same custom 3d models.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes