Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Have they added the ability to toggle visibility of the male yet? To be more precise, in games like Honey Select you can hide the main guy since a lot of angles the body gets in the way and only show the penis on female action

Keffisch

May 21, 2020
Have they added the ability to toggle visibility of the male yet? To be more precise, in games like Honey Select you can hide the main guy since a lot of angles the body gets in the way and only show the penis on female action
It is a bit wonky (sometimes requiring you to re-hide after moving/adjusting their position) but it is there.

Reactions: Smithe

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
Have anyone come across problem with Controller lagging issues? I wonder if this is a common problem for the game or is it my computer cause everytime I move my player around and I pressed or released the wsad keys, it took a little while before my player stopped and respond.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Have anyone come across problem with Controller lagging issues? I wonder if this is a common problem for the game or is it my computer cause everytime I move my player around and I pressed or released the wsad keys, it took a little while before my player stopped and respond.
Sounds like a general lag issue caused by your CPU not being able to register your inputs fast enough

Chiotte

Jul 7, 2018
Hello, idk why my game looks like this Im on epic on everything but my game still looks like this. I have the new UE5 version. I played like a year ago and it looked wayyy beter. Sans titre.png

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
So, is there any way for the 'hide character' button to not hide the penis? The body obfuscates certain sex scene angles and after all this time I'd find it odd for them to have this hide character button but not to keep the penis

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
It is a bit wonky (sometimes requiring you to re-hide after moving/adjusting their position) but it is there.
By default, using the hide character button hides the entire character :/
Mission is hide the character BUT keep the penis

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes