SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Honestly, I think this game is something to put on the back burner for now for anybody who doesn't have a top of the line computer. My computer is far from bad, and last time I tried this game, it was just a chore to do anything.

Reactions: Krull

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Anyone else's game crash a lot? Or at least known a work around?
No crash but I notice that the WASD seems to cut out so I can't move.

So what has really changed in this month's update? There's a female character to interact with at the campfire but anything else?

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
crash all the time after u get in game something texture over 200mb in red then crash =/ well at least i got time for see the new content =D

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Can not even get ingto the game as I crash as soon as I select any of the characters and as soon as i choose the only map available it goes to a loading screen that is unreadable due to majority being cut off due to not being centered to screen and game crashes with an error message that goes away to fast to read. I gave up and deleted the game and download after the tenth time this happened

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Can not even get ingto the game as I crash as soon as I select any of the characters and as soon as i choose the only map available it goes to a loading screen that is unreadable due to majority being cut off due to not being centered to screen and game crashes with an error message that goes away to fast to read. I gave up and deleted the game and download after the tenth time this happened
The game was made in Unreal, your pc might not be able to handle the game.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What does "Unreal Engine" exactly mean? You need a good PC to run this efficiently, or just graphics are impacted, again, based on your PC's performance

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
What does "Unreal Engine" exactly mean? You need a good PC to run this efficiently, or just graphics are impacted, again, based on your PC's performance
try turning Shadows to Low.... It will not make much impact on Graphics quality... but will make Game Run much smoother... I get 20-40 fps on a weak R7 m265 GPU Laptop...

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes