Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I can't get this to work on my system - wondering what the system specs required are. I'm on a Win 10 64 bit system with 16G RAM, but nothing special in terms of a graphics card or VRAM. I assume that is what I need?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I can't get this to work on my system - wondering what the system specs required are. I'm on a Win 10 64 bit system with 16G RAM, but nothing special in terms of a graphics card or VRAM. I assume that is what I need?
Considering it's built in Unreal i assume the reqs are quite high. I run it at max settings, ill put my specs for comparison.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I play it on a Surface Pro 4 and it plays perfectly in max settings. It might be a graphics driver issue. Update the drivers before you play it. Although, @Skads is right about Unreal being graphics intensive. If your having problems with other video games, then it might be time for an upgrade. But, try the driver first. Good luck.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Wow nice graphics and really nice test of the engine. Can't see what they are going to do with it for the story. What's the difference between the $25 version and the $10 version?

NM: went tot he Patreon page and read on the different versions.
Many thanks @Pepé Le Pew for the 25 :)

Is the easter egg still in this? I'm having no luck by following the torches

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Is the easter egg still in this? I'm having no luck by following the torches
I don't know about the one I have seen earlier in this thread. You can view that same animation with that NPC at the camp. But I have found a different scene with two of the female NPCs (or rather, two of the playable characters) by accident. It's 337 meters away from spawn. When you spawn, go straight ahead, and you should find them. It helps to do it at dusk, as they have a torch nearby.

Reactions: dbp5ca

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know about the one I have seen earlier in this thread. You can view that same animation with that NPC at the camp. But I have found a different scene with two of the female NPCs (or rather, two of the playable characters) by accident. It's 337 meters away from spawn. When you spawn, go straight ahead, and you should find them. It helps to do it at dusk, as they have a torch nearby.
There are easter eggs? What are they? More sex scenes?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes