-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Does it really needs to be 25$ pledge to access new version? it says 25$ to unlock this post yet their 10$ one says "Access to latest uncensored builds with more features"

DickFartVaginaButt

Dec 4, 2018
Does it really needs to be 25$ pledge to access new version? it says 25$ to unlock this post yet their 10$ one says "Access to latest uncensored builds with more features"
It depends on what build this is. I think it’s set up so that $10 supporters get more stable, less frequent builds and $25 supporters get less stable, more frequent builds.

ThatMr

May 29, 2017
The $25 build has very early and experimental stuff and the $10 one is the more fleshed out version afaik.

exter

May 29, 2017
It depends on what build this is. I think it’s set up so that $10 supporters get more stable, less frequent builds and $25 supporters get less stable, more frequent builds.
it really is just, that for 25$ you get the build earlier, which then ofc can have some bugs. A week or two later the 10$ supporters then get the same build but with some/all bugs fixed

i think that is just the old and not updated discription for the support tiers. they changed it as i mentioned above

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Well at this price we will see a link in a week ._.
We usually get it within a few days of its original posting. It could take longer if the person who plans to give it to us does what steve/guii asked and re upload their own files for us to use instead of using wildlifes direct download link for those that are actually supporting the game.

Just be patient and happy you get to experience it on someone else's dime.

It's a perfectly acceptable price to have early access to an absolutely fantastically done game that's quality far exceeds any other game in its respective field.

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
<link removed by moderator, mirroring and will update the OP shortly with links>

Do not thank.
a legend for using our patreon uploads?

just for you information, we are getting messages because this download link has too many downloads.

we are "okay" with people pirate our game here but ffs, dont use our links. If you decide to leech content why the heck are you even go to a extend to screw the developers and their community?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Guys, please don't post their links publicly; PM them to a moderator or uploader so we can mirror them and use our bandwidth and not theirs. To be clear, we have zero issues sharing it, just don't want to kill their Patreon links by overloading them. The dev asks this repeatedly on every update, and it's a very reasonable request.

I've removed the links from the above posts, and making mirrors now. Will update the OP with them shortly.

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
I'm seeing a 20-30+ fps drop compared to the previous build. I play on max settings. Also, Maya is floating 1 inch above the ground for some reason.

Edit: Just to elaborate on that- The fps seems to be the same when I'm looking at the "main camp" of all the npc's. It would drop to around 30 fps, such as the previous build. However, when I left the main camp and wandered to more of the empty parts of the map I used to get upwards of 80 fps. Now, I can't seem to get above 56 fps. I am playing on a GTX 1070 + i7-8750.

Reactions: bvctr

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
If you jump from a large distance you can right click to fly. You'll see a prompt.

You can spawn NPC's inside the ship

They added new clothes as well

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Noticed several things in this release:

1. A lot of visual bugs, with the lighting.
2. Cum is getting better, but now looks a lot like white paint. Also isn't as computationally expensive as previous.
3. A lot of the girls have significantly smaller breasts and butt, even with the sliders maxxed. Sonya seems unaffected and retains the big boobs/butt.
4. A ton more clipping issues and cumming inside causes cum to appear outside.
5. Worse framerates, by a margin of 10-20 fps loss in some places.

I'll provide a full bug report to the email address though (infovalley)

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes