Kapowski

Dec 2, 2018
a legend for using our patreon uploads?

just for you information, we are getting messages because this download link has too many downloads.

we are "okay" with people pirate our game here but ffs, dont use our links. If you decide to leech content why the heck are you even go to a extend to screw the developers and their community?
Are there plans to add the option to hide the face of characters for pov?
Sometimes stuff like noses etc get in the way.

Reactions: bvctr

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
Are there plans to add the option to hide the face of characters for pov?
Sometimes stuff like noses etc get in the way.
You could move the camera forward with your mouse wheel to make nose disappear. Hiding the face of characters for first person pov could have unintended consequences like seeing nothing above your neck when you look down , particularly for players who play at a higher FOV.

bluejow

Jul 25, 2018
In the previous version I could play good, in this version is catching, someone else with this problem?

DickFartVaginaButt

Dec 4, 2018
Noticed several things in this release:

1. A lot of visual bugs, with the lighting.
2. Cum is getting better, but now looks a lot like white paint. Also isn't as computationally expensive as previous.
3. A lot of the girls have significantly smaller breasts and butt, even with the sliders maxxed. Sonya seems unaffected and retains the big boobs/butt.
4. A ton more clipping issues and cumming inside causes cum to appear outside.
5. Worse framerates, by a margin of 10-20 fps loss in some places.

I'll provide a full bug report to the email address though (infovalley)
Yeah holy shit, the framerate has tanked with this update.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
That was fast. Thank you F95:love:
I'm seeing a 20-30+ fps drop compared to the previous build. I play on max settings. Also, Maya is floating 1 inch above the ground for some reason.

Edit: Just to elaborate on that- The fps seems to be the same when I'm looking at the "main camp" of all the npc's. It would drop to around 30 fps, such as the previous build. However, when I left the main camp and wandered to more of the empty parts of the map I used to get upwards of 80 fps. Now, I can't seem to get above 56 fps. I am playing on a GTX 1070 + i7-8750.
That a lot of fps drop. I can barely get 30 fps at high setting in previous build. I'm playing on GTX 1050Ti, i3 8100.

Reactions: Redheadmary101

4AF

Feb 25, 2018
It's weird that most of the characters have smaller tits now, not sure what the reasoning behind that was. And while I don't really have a thing for musclegirls, the Shey animations are all really good, well done.

Noticed an unfortunate bug though, the Maya x Kral x Rawn threesome doesn't have any sound. Womp womp

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Welp that update wasn't worth it...don't they have QA? before release? i would never release something in that state omg..mostly when customer got to pay 25 USD.

Going back to previous build thanks for the link so i could try this "build"

My real wish is that they increase the big insertion belly bulge...and if they add more "big" stuff xD ill surely start supporting them..

Gotta say tho the blowjob animations are mindblowing.

Reactions: SamanthaLFG

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Were more Maya x Sethro variations added? I don't mean additional poses in that sense. I mean, like the slider phase within the current act itself if you check the box to prevent them from going to another phase automatically. Example, I don't recall her having many second variations with him(which now it almost looks like she has a full set of second variations with all her current sex acts) and some include those of anal variations as well. Unless these were added before in some prior update that I just happen to overlooked somehow.

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
Very nice update, allot of new animations and new mechanics.
But the pr#erformance really took a hit tthere. Before i was getting 80 on all Max without motion blur and depth of field, now on the same settings i get 50 to 56. Still absolutely playable, but stutters (144hz monitor)
Also i cannot get anyone to fly anymore, holding space does not work for me.

The new fluid system looks good, but isnt much different from the previous one. It looks more realistic on the characters and shoots out more straight. But its still missing the "mass" what i mean by that that i can pump a girl full with that stuff but it does never come out. Maybe hard to impplement or its on the list i dont know.

But overall good update, keep it up.

nefar

May 16, 2017
Does anyone have an overview of all scenes/poses in the game? Maybe in a table format, that would be very helpful. Especially if it includes all the new pairings that were added this update.

Reactions: SamanthaLFG
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes