Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Yeah I know about unreal engine not being specifically on sex games, I know how many developers use Unreal engine nowdays, but I said specifically about sex games, dont put words in my mouth, I never said that this game is better than any video game that used unreal. I mean sex games who use unreal, I havent seen any good unreal (in this site and looking around) thats as good as wild life. Other games that I know who are even better of course are games like Honey Select 2, but they dont use Unreal they use Unity Engine.
Yeah its open world is not finished yet, without a doubt, the game still needs time, I even said that on my post, it wasn't specific to be fair to you but I did said the game has its problems.

I agree with your second argument, yeah they did scrapped the old map from what I can see, I came back after a year and a half and saw a different gameplay, they got rid off the old map, but again, they have said its still on testing, we would see how would evolve, the story is still not finished, they said they want to improve the sandbox first. They did made it clear what they want to fix and make better first. Because people are more interested on sandbox, not the story.

I can give you a better criticism if you want, since you think I am just "cringe". Their clothes porting, they still havent ported all the clothes for Maya based characters, example, Alissa is my favorite Maya based character, and she barely has clothes. She doesn't have any dress, like the greek dress would be perfect on her, or even the red, blue dresses. I can give you a better criticism if you want. And from what I noticed with the clothes, they are all based on one body type, and some women with smaller breasts, all of the sudden their clothes have big boobs, is this better criticism? For you?
You see its not that I am delusional, its because, how should I put it, oh yeah I am on a basically free (pirating) site, that gives me the freedom to download a game that you have to buy, so instead I have patience about the game and the devs to do their work better. I am still gonna wait, maybe I would be wrong for waiting, but I am ok with it. I just wish for the best.
Have a nice day, thanks.
No, I don't think you are cringe or delusional. I think your previous post was, and it was because you constantly said how much game has "evolved" (and that's why I quoted those parts) but all I see whenever I "play" it is just an empty world with nothing to do in it. It was same years ago it is same still now. To put it simple, I do not see the evolution you are talking about and it is evolving backwards when you consider the fact that this is supposed to be a game, an open world role playing game to be specific.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Funny how you are throwing criticism about our game at each other :D
That's actually truly hilarious indeed :sneaky:

Its highly unlikely that that will ever happen. Porting takes considerable amount of time, is boring at best ** and pisses me off at worst. More outfits will be transferred to other characters over time but not ALL. Thats just impossible.
*ok "boring at best" isnt true, sometimes its quite enjoyable but those are rare cases where I get to do nice squishy cleavage effects :D

Got any specific example for that? Id like to check that out.

Also just now checked your user name. Now it all makes sense about your preference for very young looking guys.
Gotta manage your expectations tho, we are going to stay well away from loli and shota content. But I havent forgotten the Max character I mentioned. Ill show how could look like here soon.
What the hell is sota/shota/whatever!?? I'd better stay in my ignorance about that, I suspect!

Anyway... since we're talking about outfits and, most importantly, squishy cleavages I gotta admit... I have the tendency of making all boobs the biggest as possible, it's my only uncontrollable kink but that's what I do. Shamelessly! Well... Geneve is the only exception, actually, she's left basically as she is, with her perfect tint tits... but goddesses do not need juggs!
Seriously speaking... I have a wish I believe won't be satisfied but whatever... I'm still looking forwards to seeing the girls and the guys' hands adapting to the size of the breasts and, of course, of the whole body size. Any chance for that coming next anytime soon or anytime at all!?? Please....

Speaking of UE5... I know you definitely prefer creating ebverything from scratch instead of going for third party assets but still I would suggest you to check, if you didn't look at that yet, for the Free Of The Month assets for March.
There is this plugin, by which should be something you really should consider using for what I mentioned in several comments of mine posted over time, here, about .PAKs splitting and DLC packages.
I'm talking about a system that 's similar to how Skyrim and Fallout franchises [.esp/.esm files, for mods, files as much as .bsa files dedicated to specific assets each as "meshes", "textures", "sounds" and so on] or, speaking of UE based games, Conan Exiles do work with the different dedicated PAKs. Instead of the gigantic 25/26GB. I would improve a lot the way we [you as developers, us as players/modders] update the game and it's content.

As developer myself and as player, I'm really interested to know what's your position, Steve, on that subject. Shouldn't be easier for all of us, for example, if meshes and materials and textures of the environments were in 3 different separated PAKs!?? We could be able to just update each file only, like those for Materials and Textures, without having to download the entire game again.

I'm really looking forwards to knowing your point of view indeed. Thanks man.

Cheers!

Reactions: SortaLewd

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
That's actually truly hilarious indeed :sneaky:

What the hell is sota/shota/whatever!?? I'd better stay in my ignorance about that, I suspect!

Anyway... since we're talking about outfits and, most importantly, squishy cleavages I gotta admit... I have the tendency of making all boobs the biggest as possible, it's my only uncontrollable kink but that's what I do. Shamelessly! Well... Geneve is the only exception, actually, she's left basically as she is, with her perfect tint tits... but goddesses do not need juggs!
Seriously speaking... I have a wish I believe won't be satisfied but whatever... I'm still looking forwards to seeing the girls and the guys' hands adapting to the size of the breasts and, of course, of the whole body size. Any chance for that coming next anytime soon or anytime at all!?? Please....

Speaking of UE5... I know you definitely prefer creating ebverything from scratch instead of going for third party assets but still I would suggest you to check, if you didn't look at that yet, for the Free Of The Month assets for March.
There is this plugin, by which should be something you really should consider using for what I mentioned in several comments of mine posted over time, here, about .PAKs splitting and DLC packages.
I'm talking about a system that 's similar to how Skyrim and Fallout franchises [.esp/.esm files, for mods, files as much as .bsa files dedicated to specific assets each as "meshes", "textures", "sounds" and so on] or, speaking of UE based games, Conan Exiles do work with the different dedicated PAKs. Instead of the gigantic 25/26GB. I would improve a lot the way we [you as developers, us as players/modders] update the game and it's content.

As developer myself and as player, I'm really interested to know what's your position, Steve, on that subject. Shouldn't be easier for all of us, for example, if meshes and materials and textures of the environments were in 3 different separated PAKs!?? We could be able to just update each file only, like those for Materials and Textures, without having to download the entire game again.

I'm really looking forwards to knowing your point of view indeed. Thanks man.

Cheers!

I'm not familiar with UE plugins but if the one you linked works similar to how Bethesda packages assets, that would be a great QoL thing to add if mod support is really being considering in the future.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
No, I don't think you are cringe or delusional. I think your previous post was, and it was because you constantly said how much game has "evolved" (and that's why I quoted those parts) but all I see whenever I "play" it is just an empty world with nothing to do in it. It was same years ago it is same still now. To put it simple, I do not see the evolution you are talking about and it is evolving backwards when you consider the fact that this is supposed to be a game, an open world role playing game to be specific.
sounds like your hung up on the terminology of it being a game? which is kinda weird since a ton of content on this site is development builds, incomplete demos, etc.
Maybe you should just view it as a "project" rather than a game whenever someone mentions it?

sirneversleep

Jan 11, 2018
sounds like your hung up on the terminology of it being a game? which is kinda weird since a ton of content on this site is development builds, incomplete demos, etc.
Maybe you should just view it as a "project" rather than a game whenever someone mentions it?
If thats the case then it shouldn't be presented/marketed as a game.

jq0079

Mar 6, 2024
Jekyll character a lot clipping for bottom part clothes. Stomach clipping or dick poking out clothes
Jekyll - Exotic Dancer - Clipping.png Jekyll - GalacticRanger - Clipping.png Jekyll - GalacticRangerCpt - Clipping.png Jekyll - GalacticRangerOfficer - Clipping.png Jekyll - No Name - Clipping.png Jekyll - Tanktop - Clipping.png Jekyll - TribalWarrior - Clipping.png Jekyll - Umbar C- Clipping.png Jekyll - Underwear - Clipping.png Jekyll - UnderwearB - Clipping.png Jekyll - Xmas - Clipping.png
Clothes names - Exotic Dancer, GalaticRanger, GalticRangerCpt, CalacticRangerOfficer, No Name, Tanktop, TribalWarrior, Umbar C, Underwear UnderwearB, Xmas

Apr 10, 2021
I mean sure fair enough, granted you didn't knew when I left the game and when I started playing it again. I have to play the new update for very long, so this could be a factor of why I said "evolved" fair enough. Like when I stopped playing it, there wasn't the feature to have your "poses" or to "animate" yourself. I just now see those, where you can basically make your own poses somewhat. But I do remember Steve saying that they mostly want to focus on the Sandbox mostly.

SraCortez

Aug 14, 2023
Hello, could you tell me where to download avatars or characters that are similar to IlJah, Ziad? Or that are fat characters, preferably to download

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
If thats the case then it shouldn't be presented/marketed as a game.
that's not what we're talking about though. All these builds are marketed very clearly as development builds. This is about how users refer to it as a game, because that is what the project is working towards. It's more so about helping Purple not get any more headaches.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
that's not what we're talking about though. All these builds are marketed very clearly as development builds. This is about how users refer to it as a game, because that is what the project is working towards. It's more so about helping Purple not get any more headaches.
What it is going to be is irrelevant. It is currently sold as a game, in-development or not doesn't matter. And I don't see a game. Now it wouldn't be a problem if this was a new project. But it is not.

• Haha
Reactions: KiraJames

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
What it is going to be is irrelevant. It is currently sold as a game, in-development or not doesn't matter. And I don't see a game. Now it wouldn't be a problem if this was a new project. But it is not.
wait really? what stores are selling it? sounds suspicious

based on their patreon it's pretty clear they aren't selling you a game, or anything.
"
Welcome to our Patreon page, we are Candy Valley Network, an adult-developer studio currently working on Wild Life - estimated full release: 2024/2025.
In supporting our campaign you help us get this massive project one step closer to the finish line. We post progress reports once a week with all the news of what our talented team has been working on and we release new in-development builds around every 6-8 weeks with new models, mechanics, animations, quests and features for you to explore.

"
pretty clear your paying to support production OF a game that they are working on

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
wait really? what stores are selling it? sounds suspicious

based on their patreon it's pretty clear they aren't selling you a game, or anything.
"
Welcome to our Patreon page, we are Candy Valley Network, an adult-developer studio currently working on Wild Life - estimated full release: 2024/2025.
In supporting our campaign you help us get this massive project one step closer to the finish line. We post progress reports once a week with all the news of what our talented team has been working on and we release new in-development builds around every 6-8 weeks with new models, mechanics, animations, quests and features for you to explore.

"
pretty clear your paying to support production OF a game that they are working on
Sounds like mental gymnastics to me.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I'm wondering, when the bombs fell, will those two still be here, bickering and arguing into the nuclear apocalypse????

Funny readings, anyway.

Kingofboobyhill

Apr 22, 2017
Trying out the newest version, i cannot stop crashing either when i open the sex position menu and when i try to look at the customize character/inventory.

Any idea what could cause it ?

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Trying out the newest version, i cannot stop crashing either when i open the sex position menu and when i try to look at the customize character/inventory.

Any idea what could cause it ?
Issue with AMD GPUs, set the game to run with dx11. Using the topic search to see instructions on how.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes