machocheese

May 20, 2023
The ugly bastard kink is a thing and I have it myself so yeah, I get to make these :)
Now im wondering what type of man you like yourself since even sexy bois like Locu arent on your radar. You mention elber as the only one that peaks your interest. Do I take from it that you like them very slender, young and soft looking? Like you said earlier - feminine/girly?

An even more feminine looking Max character is something I've been playing around with by doing some morphing between Maya and Max models and from what I saw the amount of femininity I can put on that character can go quiiiiite far.

In the end I would quite like it if we could have something for everyone (even if thats quite literally impossible, but we can try our best).
Giving my input. I like beefcakes so Locu is nice, but of the new guys Zyke it my favourite. Please do more of those.

Apr 10, 2021
Giving my input. I like beefcakes so Locu is nice, but of the new guys Zyke it my favourite. Please do more of those.
Would be funny if for their next update they release, a very feminine looking guy with slender body like Tommas and perfect thick curvy hips and butt like Elber, and the second character is a very masculine guy and even bigger muscle wise than Zyke.

machocheese

May 20, 2023
Would be funny if for their next update they release, a very feminine looking guy with slender body like Tommas and perfect thick curvy hips and butt like Elber, and the second character is a very masculine guy and even bigger muscle wise than Zyke.
Sounds lovely. Corman is rather handsome too. Interesting how he's a skinny guy in the Sethro group. Maybe we can have someone thinner and more your type with Bol as a base.

Apr 10, 2021
Sounds lovely. Corman is rather handsome too. Interesting how he's a skinny guy in the Sethro group. Maybe we can have someone thinner and more your type with Bol as a base.
I would prefer a Max based character to be fair ;) Steve now intrigued me, not gonna lie. He somewhat made my day with what he said.

Apr 3, 2022
It would be nice to see the next update go back and make sex variants of the rest of the outfits. there are all these nice models that just disappear in animations and make a waste of everything.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Seeing as everyone's talking about what gets them worked up.. for me it's people talking about what gets them worked up, that gets me worked up.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't even know what that means tbh. Horny environments make me horny?

Anyway, spread the love people, just not the STDs!

k7aus

May 27, 2019
If you wanna play it, here is the save. Its for the latest version of wild life

Edit: Really curious how this will look for someone with RTX for example

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes