mastajek

Mar 11, 2023
Man what the heck happened to this game? I downloaded the UE5 version and every sandbox is just an empty world with poly texture for ground and unfinished texture for the buildings. Is this a game problem or my PC is bad? I tried epic/high and medium settings. It's the same thing.

I have a 3070ti, ssd, 24gb ram ddr5, i9 12900h
Is this issue still present in this game? Or have they smoothed things about ever since?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Is this issue still present in this game? Or have they smoothed things about ever since?
It's been answered before. Low poly objects and buildings are placeholders, and are meant to have little to no textures. Blurry textures for the ground and characters and props is a result of the game using too much VRAM, and when playing the story mode you will still get some blurry textures even on medium settings, as the game doesn't have the best optimization yet.

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
This has been answered several times, and it's a known issue with AMD graphics cards and DX12. Run the game in DX11 and it will work.
will this cause issues with other games ???
dont want to go for DX11 jst for one game ... otherwise had to update it to DX12 for other game ...

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
dont want to go for DX11 jst for one game ... otherwise had to update it to DX12 for other game ...
No. There is no such thing as "go for dx11 just for one game then update it to DX12 for another".
To put it simple, those are libraries that should be already installed on your computer(if your graphics card supports them). Games use these libraries to work. Some games use DX11 and some use DX12. Some of them supports both and gives you an option to choose whichever you want the game to use. This "game" doesn't give you an option, instead you have to edit shortcut of the game to do it.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I don't know, it might just be for this game. Most games have some sort of automatic detection or a setting to select DX11 or DX12 based on your hardware, but a lot of games are still made with DX11 in mind. Running WL in DX11 makes little to no difference

Apr 10, 2021
2024-02-29 02_21_34-WildLifeC.png Its official, we never gonna get a better looking fat guy, Ziadd is the only fat guy we have, still. I mean its not really a turn on for me but damn, can we get better looking men for the women? Women gamers like me of course. Only Elber is a cutie from the newest men. We only get better looking women (I mean my lesbian side doesn't complain) but please devs can we get a feminine guy? Very feminine guy. Why the men have to look so ugly? I dare the devs to make a woman character with the looks of this new fat guy, I mean I would laugh but I don't think people would be happy with an ugly woman.

I remember when Mercer came out some people were complaining that she was old (in this site here I mean they were complaining) Please Steve if you read this at least let the ladies enjoy a very feminine good looking guy. Max's based of course, but then again if he was Setho based, I wont complain, I love some Thranduil.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
View attachment 3395132 Its official, we never gonna get a better looking fat guy, Ziadd is the only fat guy we have, still. I mean its not really a turn on for me but damn, can we get better looking men for the women? Women gamers like me of course. Only Elber is a cutie from the newest men. We only get better looking women (I mean my lesbian side doesn't complain) but please devs can we get a feminine guy? Very feminine guy. Why the men have to look so ugly? I dare the devs to make a woman character with the looks of this new fat guy, I mean I would laugh but I don't think people would be happy with an ugly woman.

I remember when Mercer came out some people were complaining that she was old (in this site here I mean they were complaining) Please Steve if you read this at least let the ladies enjoy a very feminine good looking guy. Max's based of course, but then again if he was Setho based, I wont complain, I love some Thranduil.

It really is crazy and kinda annoying how much more attention females usually get in games compared to males. Idk if it was intentional with Wild Life, but if you look at mods in games, Skyrim for example, there are a billion different mods improving female models or adding new clothes and not even half as much for males lol.

I'm a straight dude but I still like having male characters look nice or have nice clothing, but overwhelming majority of the time all the attention goes to females. It feels like that's the case with WL at the moment as well but at least with the past year or so the males have been getting new clothing and updated hair here and there I guess. Still feels lacking though imo.

tylex

Feb 29, 2024
Is the chain in this video in the game or is it from a mod or something?

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Is the chain in this video in the game or is it from a mod or something?

Looks like a custom prop someone made, or something using one of the tools in the sandbox like the rope tool
No, we have a chain prop now. Very easy to use, like the rope.

xSimone

Feb 6, 2018
Hello, just a quick question, what's the difference between the two UE5 and UE4? Is it just ported on two engines, or has the game forked or something?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Hello, just a quick question, what's the difference between the two UE5 and UE4? Is it just ported on two engines, or has the game forked or something?
Not forked, butt fucked. They fucked the performance just to switch to ue5. A lot of people aren't even able to "play" the "game" anymore and those that could "play" it are now getting significantly lower fps even in completely empty so called "sandbox" map.
Another difference is they ditched the ue4 version, it isn't worked on anymore, so it has less sex animations aaand that's about all the differences between each version.

kedor

Sep 10, 2017
Hello, sorry I was looking for a quick info on the development of this game... I initially tried this game shortly after it was released (well it was a tech demo kinda of thing) and was wondering if in today's build the sex scenes are still all a "let's have sex" interaction... Like, you decide when doing that and with whom and which pose.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
UE4 was used for the older builds of the game. All the more recent and up to date builds are on UE5

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes