GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
It really is crazy and kinda annoying how much more attention females usually get in games compared to males. Idk if it was intentional with Wild Life, but if you look at mods in games, Skyrim for example, there are a billion different mods improving female models or adding new clothes and not even half as much for males lol.

I'm a straight dude but I still like having male characters look nice or have nice clothing, but overwhelming majority of the time all the attention goes to females. It feels like that's the case with WL at the moment as well but at least with the past year or so the males have been getting new clothing and updated hair here and there I guess. Still feels lacking though imo.
Yeah, makes it very annoying to build your own maps because severe lack of male assets like hairstyles and clothes. Every guy wearing random military gear or same 2-5 hairstyles lol.

machocheese

May 20, 2023
I hope the men get some more love. More hair choices and clothes.

The animal people should get hair options too.

And can we get more of the large muscle guys?

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
Not forked, butt fucked. They fucked the performance just to switch to ue5. A lot of people aren't even able to "play" the "game" anymore and those that could "play" it are now getting significantly lower fps even in completely empty so called "sandbox" map.
Another difference is they ditched the ue4 version, it isn't worked on anymore, so it has less sex animations aaand that's about all the differences between each version.
Add ‘ -dx11’ to a created executable shortcut and that should allow you to get some more performance out of the new builds for older GPU’s.
Otherwise disable lumin / switch global illumination methods

Reactions: ReasonableDeer2

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
My question (about this new build) is:
Anyone having an issue with facial decals / makeup textures? When I apply them in customization mode then spawn in the character, the lipstick and makeup completely disappear. It is still saved as a preset and is applied in the custom character mode, but literally disappear in the sandbox

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Tbh, the females in this game have their issues too. There's basically only 2 female body types - Maya, and some variants with bigger boobs/butt, and Shey.

At least the men have 4 distinct body types - fat guys like Ziad, average/skinny dudes like Max, moderately muscular dudes like Sethro, and very muscular dudes like Bol.

The devs original reasoning for having so little variance in body type was "animation compatibility". But tbh I'd rather more body variance with auto-retargeted animations, even if the hands aren't perfectly placed. I mean, they gave up on perfect hand placement from the very beginning since Maya-based animations don't account for the variants with bigger boobs/butts.

Clothes compatibility would also be very easy if they approached it like every other dev has in the past and just used morph shapes.

Last edited:

k7aus

May 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to sculpt the cubes in this game or to make like dunes in the ground? I usually use rocks for that or their default terrain but thats kinda ugly and buggy

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Add ‘ -dx11’ to a created executable shortcut and that should allow you to get some more performance out of the new builds for older GPU’s.
Otherwise disable lumin / switch global illumination methods
Thanks for your concern but I don't have any trouble running "sandbox" of this "game" unless I add a lot of characters and lights to the scene. Shame a lot of people got fucked with engine "upgrade" though.

Reactions: SerpentWave

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Are they planning to advance the story by any chance aside from those sandbox customized things
they're always working on the main story and world, they've released some story quests, but if you want the full story experience you're gunna be waiting a while until they finish.

Hello, sorry I was looking for a quick info on the development of this game... I initially tried this game shortly after it was released (well it was a tech demo kinda of thing) and was wondering if in today's build the sex scenes are still all a "let's have sex" interaction... Like, you decide when doing that and with whom and which pose.
there are two ways to do this in the sandbox.
I think you can still do it the old way by spawning in each character and talking to them for sex scenes, or there's a new customizable method where you can straight up just add whatever sex scene, scroll through the list of pairings, add every possible sex scene and freely customize the base characters.

can we create custom animations in the game? If so, how can one load the custom animation?
you can create custom animations by using transform nodes on a character's limb hierarchy, though it looks like a much better animation system is going to be added sometime in a spring release hopefully. you can only animate a specific character and it would take a lot of manual work to transfer it to another character, though I believe a user has created a tool/script that allows for you to transfer animations over to another but I haven't used it.

Reactions: limesseur

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Tbh, the females in this game have their issues too. There's basically only 2 female body types - Maya, and some variants with bigger boobs/butt, and Shey.

At least the men have 4 distinct body types - fat guys like Ziad, average/skinny dudes like Max, moderately muscular dudes like Sethro, and very muscular dudes like Bol.

The devs original reasoning for having so little variance in body type was "animation compatibility". But tbh I'd rather more body variance with auto-retargeted animations, even if the hands aren't perfectly placed. I mean, they gave up on perfect hand placement from the very beginning since Maya-based animations don't account for the variants with bigger boobs/butts.

Clothes compatibility would also be very easy if they approached it like every other dev has in the past and just used morph shapes.
A proper character creation was really a missed opportunity in this game imo, especially with such a good sandbox. Can create all these different scenarios but you'll always see the same characters used, and the customization options provided aren't enough to really make the characters look indistinguishable, so that's a weak point in this game imo. The sacrifice of character creation wasn't worth it when the sliders we do have already causes clipping issues, which is the reason character creation was avoided in the first place iirc.

organicmeme

Oct 22, 2020
With every update this runs worse and worse. I can't find 1% of the customization options that appear to exist from vids and screenshots and can't setup any scene, it's pure jank.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
With every update this runs worse and worse. I can't find 1% of the customization options that appear to exist from vids and screenshots and can't setup any scene, it's pure jank.
well you can ask for a description on what customization options you can't seem to find and some of us might help

Apr 10, 2021
A proper character creation was really a missed opportunity in this game imo, especially with such a good sandbox. Can create all these different scenarios but you'll always see the same characters used, and the customization options provided aren't enough to really make the characters look indistinguishable, so that's a weak point in this game imo. The sacrifice of character creation wasn't worth it when the sliders we do have already causes clipping issues, which is the reason character creation was avoided in the first place iirc.
Yeah I guess if we could change their faces, for example that would make it easier, like sliders for their faces like bigger lips bigger nose and eyes, the three bigger details that change your face, if they do that we can have variety of faces.
I am imagining since the body has three options to change, well three major options I mean. Boobs, Butt and Thighs. I can imagine something similar with the face, Eyes, Nose and Mouth.

tylex

Feb 29, 2024
Is the chain in this video in the game or is it from a mod or something?

Sorry for the dumb question but is there a tutorial how to use the objects in that scene edit mode? Specifically how to attach the chain like in the video posted above. And is it possible to attach the chain to other parts of the body?

Apr 10, 2021

Fair enough, but at least the women are hot, I don't really like majority of the men, I find them unattractive as a woman. Like from the new guys they released the only guy I liked was Elber. To be fair to them they make new characters for the story I guess, so would be weird if the new men didn't had animations (And to be fair to you there are five or six type of different body types for men, Ryan and Yason, only Yason has animations).
I doubt anyone would use This new fat guy, he is such a turn off for me, I cant even look at him, Iljah now got competition of who I can't stand to look at. My guess is people either would use them as a joke or for self putting themselves? I dunno, I guess I am picky but lets be honest, I doubt anyone would be happy if they waited for months for the new update, and the new woman was someone like Reginald, the new fat guy.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Sorry for the dumb question but is there a tutorial how to use the objects in that scene edit mode? Specifically how to attach the chain like in the video posted above. And is it possible to attach the chain to other parts of the body?
Yes.
However, you'll likely just want to join this discord: to figure that all out, or experiment in the Sandbox mode for a while yourself.
There's an Official discord server, but I don't have the ability to invite, even though non-Patreon supporters are in it.

Reactions: tylex

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Fair enough, but at least the women are hot, I don't really like majority of the men, I find them unattractive as a woman. Like from the new guys they released the only guy I liked was Elber. To be fair to them they make new characters for the story I guess, so would be weird if the new men didn't had animations (And to be fair to you there are five or six type of different body types for men, Ryan and Yason, only Yason has animations).
I doubt anyone would use This new fat guy, he is such a turn off for me, I cant even look at him, Iljah now got competition of who I can't stand to look at. My guess is people either would use them as a joke or for self putting themselves? I dunno, I guess I am picky but lets be honest, I doubt anyone would be happy if they waited for months for the new update, and the new woman was someone like Reginald, the new fat guy.
The ugly bastard kink is a thing and I have it myself so yeah, I get to make these :)
Now im wondering what type of man you like yourself since even sexy bois like Locu arent on your radar. You mention elber as the only one that peaks your interest. Do I take from it that you like them very slender, young and soft looking? Like you said earlier - feminine/girly?

An even more feminine looking Max character is something I've been playing around with by doing some morphing between Maya and Max models and from what I saw the amount of femininity I can put on that character can go quiiiiite far.

In the end I would quite like it if we could have something for everyone (even if thats quite literally impossible, but we can try our best).

Apr 10, 2021
The ugly bastard kink is a thing and I have it myself so yeah, I get to make these :)
Now im wondering what type of man you like yourself since even sexy bois like Locu arent on your radar. You mention elber as the only one that peaks your interest. Do I take from it that you like them very slender, young and soft looking? Like you said earlier - feminine/girly?

An even more feminine looking Max character is something I've been playing around with by doing some morphing between Maya and Max models and from what I saw the amount of femininity I can put on that character can go quiiiiite far.

In the end I would quite like it if we could have something for everyone (even if thats quite literally impossible, but we can try our best).
Yeah, like Max's based characters are on my radar for sure, young guys, like Elber, if its possible for very feminine looking guy I hope so. I would appreciate it if you already have a very feminine looking guy based on Max's and you can release him. That would be perfect for me, I appreciate the feedback Steve.

Also a question, what you guys thinking about the futaa interactions and characters? I was surprised to come back after a year or so, and haven't seen any futaa, I thought this would be popular among fans I was really surprised not gonna lie.

Also I dont like Locu, thats correct, but I do like Corman.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes