Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
honestly don't give a shit about gameplay. Interested only in the sandbox ) If there are no new animations
I mean there isn't anything worth playing anyway officially, the new map isn't even close to done not to mention is poorly optimized and the quests that are there aren't worth playing (feels like a cheaply made quest mod for Skyrim but worse)

So yeah the sandbox is where it's at, also there is new anims if you looked at the changelog.

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
I mean there isn't anything worth playing anyway officially, the new map isn't even close to done not to mention is poorly optimized and the quests that are there aren't worth playing (feels like a cheaply made quest mod for Skyrim but worse)

So yeah the sandbox is where it's at, also there is new anims if you looked at the changelog.
I will definitely look at everything, try it, taste it, savor it ))

Balial42

May 3, 2018
why is the gofile file larger than the mega file? :unsure:
Usually, because gofile and some other put something extra into that rar. Which is also the reason, why I avoid filehosts like this. You can still Download it and open with the WinRAR App and have a look into that folder before unzipping. Or run you AV on it.

Reactions: IMPAQT

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
(a) You don't know what a game means. This isn't the retort you think it is.
(b) Why would I need to read patch notes when I can "play" the damn thing and see it is still not an open world rpg? And if I was not literate how did I write this message, m'lord?
purple your just gunna have to wait till the game is actually done, getting upset about every development build not being the finished project can't be good for your health

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
purple your just gunna have to wait till the game is actually done, getting upset about every development build not being the finished project can't be good for your health
So you still think it will be finished someday? Also who is upset? I'm actually playing a real game right now, I can't check.

andy4200

Dec 4, 2018
Windows.pak file is corrupt. Tried Redownloading twice now, 2 different drives.. it's not me.. is it??

(EU5)

Or could it be the hoster?

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes