Yappa

Oct 21, 2019
who gives af about a story
all i care aboot is new spicy animations i can use in sandbox

also I have a proposal since i know the dev scours these threads :

proposal 1 .png

this could see potential issues with insertion looking odd being transparent, so if possible having just the dick / lower half fully opaque vs upper half transparent that would be ideal

Yappa

Oct 21, 2019
Wish there were more gay animations! Some of the female/male female/female groups have more than most male/male combined. Gimme some more Max and Zumon!
Very much this
I am not attracted to humans much so when i stumbled on just how many beast are paired with female humans it was baffling. So many not ported over to beast x beast or male human x beast.
Not that it's vital, but man it would be nice. It doesn't seem like much effort to port them over but what do I know? Lot of tinkering with body sizes and positioning, but the main meat of the animations are quite literally just there.

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
Hi, could you please tell me where to download maps for the game now?
(I tried to find, but most of them don't work)

evil0smile

Mar 11, 2023
Hello. please tell me how to make a white background. I found a video where the animation is shown and there is a white background around it. I can't read more than 1000 pages. Moreover, I speak English poorly. I’m not saying more precisely at all) the entire text was translated by Google translator

Saylapimp

Jan 23, 2023
Hello. please tell me how to make a white background. I found a video where the animation is shown and there is a white background around it. I can't read more than 1000 pages. Moreover, I speak English poorly. I’m not saying more precisely at all) the entire text was translated by Google translator
In the Sandbox mode, you can create a completely blank, white room with soft lighting.

Reactions: evil0smile

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
There needs to be a better way of implementing custom/community content into the game or at least the sandbox mode. Especially outfits and animations. There is some stuff on the Sanctum discord that is on par with the game but implementing it is a bit tedious. Secondly the wardrobe menu in the sandbox mode is still fucked (at least for me) with images/tiles in the menu way to large, or is there a scale menu that I'm missing?

Reactions: mrtalliban

HeavenlySword

Jan 30, 2018
Secondly the wardrobe menu in the sandbox mode is still fucked (at least for me) with images/tiles in the menu way to large, or is there a scale menu that I'm missing?
While you can't rescale the UI of the "Full Screen Character Editor", you can do so in the Sandbox UI itself, by dragging the left pane with left mouse button held.

WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping Screenshot 2024.06.03 - 14.40.31.99.png WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping Screenshot 2024.06.03 - 14.40.40.60.png

Reactions: mckfcmckfcmckfc

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
has shey received any new animations with the other males? havent played the game in a while. (ps: have they added more shoe variety like heels etc?)

Reactions: M_e_*

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
has shey received any new animations with the other males? havent played the game in a while. (ps: have they added more shoe variety like heels etc?)
there are more animations, and they are different with each character, some have more, some have less

but here are heels, it seems that there are none, but you can always download mods or presets from their Discord channel and have heels

Floraaaa

Mar 25, 2023
ive seen ppl mod the game by having like Kitana or Mileena from mortal kombat id pay for someone to explain how to get them mods

Reactions: Parilto

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Hi, could you please tell me where to download maps for the game now?
(I tried to find, but most of them don't work)
ive seen ppl mod the game by having like Kitana or Mileena from mortal kombat id pay for someone to explain how to get them mods
Custom content, including maps, meshes, character designs, etc. is very abundant in the official discord.
The discord is on the main game post for you to click and join.

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
Custom content, including maps, meshes, character designs, etc. is very abundant in the official discord.
The discord is on the main game post for you to click and join.
Viixby, thank you for your help.
I was there and it seemed to me that there were few maps, so I was looking for some other channels.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Viixby, thank you for your help.
I was there and it seemed to me that there were few maps, so I was looking for some other channels.
If it truly looks like few, you may have to switch from "gallery" to "list mode, then switch back, there's a bug on discord where old posts in threads don't show up sometimes. They tried to fix it but it still happens sometimes.

However, you won't find anywhere with any more maps than that, other than possibly Liquids server.

Reactions: Frankenjok

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hey guys, anyone knows how to install mods?
I'm following the guide to the letter, putting the .pak files inside the Windows\WildLifeC\Content\Paks folder. However for some reason they don't load

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
One of the techniques helped me a lot in my life, now I know how to make an animal lie on its back!!!

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes