El Machico

May 30, 2019
The new enviroments are very cool, especially the forest near the village, but I still trying to understand why the Depth of Field doesn't work, even if I go very close with the camera it doesn't change anything :(

Sedeferes

Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for "Added Keys to go through progressive sex states (R and T keys, check inputs)." Can you add keys for sex animation speeds, amplitude and smoothness also?

oneplay

Donor
Jun 25, 2019
This game is great, the character model and physical feedback are very good, the map is very big, so I think it may only be less than 10% of the content, I like free flying and character swap design, thank you very much developer.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Great potential indeed but still a mere proof of concept than actually a game. The H-scene player is still just an animation player and it still lacks the transitions animation between one animation and the next. Nice flying mechanics thought. My biggest problem is optimization. The thing takes a ton of processing power. my GTX 1060 goes full power on the high resolution and still lacks the power to get 60 FPS when you look into a village. Shadows seem to be the biggest problem since when I reduced them I got a huge FPS boost. And I play DOOM 2016 here no problem.

Outside of that, it really worths to keep an eye for this game, but for now, you can skip it.

Reactions: notajetfighter
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes