Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
instant DX11 error running RTX 2070 I7 6700K blah blah,It runs fine,but gives that error code on startup,drivers perhaps ? can you make her boobs bigger there a bit small :) ? also doesn't seem to be an option for 1080P otherwise fun game,love flying

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
instant DX11 error running RTX 2070 I7 6700K blah blah,It runs fine,but gives that error code on startup,drivers perhaps ? can you make her boobs bigger there a bit small :) ? also doesn't seem to be an option for 1080P otherwise fun game,love flying
You can open character animation menu while solo with I key and hit Custom to change some body shapes and colors.
You can also hit Custom during sex to do the same, you just need to choose the one to customize from the drop menu at the top.

Other people have had errors and crashes with some nvidia drivers, try updating or downgrading half a year.

Reactions: Evil Dr Porkchop
May 17, 2018
Please please add an option to have characters engage in scenes in the background of the playable character. Would add a layer of voyeurism for roleplay purposes in the game.

Reactions: Sedeferes

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Lol, did someone above really compare this game to custom maid?

Now I've seen everything.

As someone who has played that game I find it highly laughable to compare such a low quality game with a work in progress that blows it out of the water in every aspect but performance. But that shouldn't be surprising that a work in progress has random performance issues. Never mind the fact that custom maid has poorly done models and cartoon graphics that would contribute to its better optimization. In no way is custom maid graphically superior in any way shape or form. The amount of mental gymnastics you'd have to do to even come to that conclusion would be unreal.

Wildlife is leagues ahead of a game like that.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Please please add an option to have characters engage in scenes in the background of the playable character. Would add a layer of voyeurism for roleplay purposes in the game.
As fulfilling as it would be for me to set the characters in a massive orgy on the beach I don't think they would have this as a priority until they get some actual story gameplay cooking.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
I know, right? Custom Maid is, like, a finished game, and shit.
Tangential topic, but has anyone uploaded Custom Maid somewhere? I tried doing a search for it on the forum, but didn't get any results. I know forum searches are often imperfect, to say the least, though.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Unknown Developer; It is hardly irrelevant. Doom 2016, is a finished product, that got heavily optimized during it's beta phase, which is where most games get optimization passes. This game, if you can call it a game (more simulator atm), is in pre-alpha. A lack of good performance is to be expected. The focus has been to get in more content, which is what people are paying them for on Patreon... and likely have the rigs to handle the game. We are non-paying "guests" of the game, and so, optimization hasn't been a priority. They have made some improvements on the whole optimization and performance, but the right now it isn't a priority compared to more of this and that.

Instead of bitching about the game here, how about you send feedback to their email address. Sometimes they visit the forums, but if you really want the game to improve, do like what I do, and send them feedback and suggestions to their email address.

-----
On a side note, this forum's search function really could use some work. I've had numerous problems with it, and often have to use google with f95zone to find the game on f95zone. ie Accidental Woman. Its here on f95zone, but good luck finding it by searching for it.

unimatrix21

Jan 16, 2019
On a side note, this forum's search function really could use some work. I've had numerous problems with it, and often have to use google with f95zone to find the game on f95zone. ie Accidental Woman. Its here on f95zone, but good luck finding it by searching for it.
You mean like this?
1565292195314.png
;)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Lol, did someone above really compare this game to custom maid?

Now I've seen everything.

As someone who has played that game I find it highly laughable to compare such a low quality game with a work in progress that blows it out of the water in every aspect but performance. But that shouldn't be surprising that a work in progress has random performance issues. Never mind the fact that custom maid has poorly done models and cartoon graphics that would contribute to its better optimization. In no way is custom maid graphically superior in any way shape or form. The amount of mental gymnastics you'd have to do to even come to that conclusion would be unreal.

Wildlife is leagues ahead of a game like that.
Yeah its actually one of the worst takes I've seen on this site.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
unimatrix21; Tried that, heres a screenshot proving that it doesn't work; notice it is the precise same spelling, but different results entirely:

I tried using the search function on both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Came up with same results, both times. You must have modified the search parameters in some manner, because I cannot find Accidental Woman, by searching for Accidental Woman.

Last edited:

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
unimatrix21; Tried that, heres a screenshot proving that it doesn't work; notice it is the precise same spelling, but different results entirely:

I tried using the search function on both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Came up with same results, both times. You must have modified the search parameters in some manner, because I cannot find Accidental Woman, by searching for Accidental Woman.
:unsure:
f95zone search.jpg

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

That's because you are searching this thread, go to the main page and do it.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Well that isn't an obvious requirement of the search function. Good to know for the future, thanks.

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
I have a little problem with the master volume in the game. it can not be changed. I would like to exhibit the background music, but that is not possible.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes