Nov 20, 2018
Found some lonely camp in woods near first warp. What's going on there?
It is a part of the main or side quest areas which are still under development, should be working and released around December if the developers follow through with the road map, Am waiting unlit that time to see if they actually release what they promised, then i will know if i would be subscribing to their Patreon, I feel like its going to be make it or brake for this game around Christmas because they now have a full working studio.

kenny1377

Dec 1, 2018
I wish there was an option that made you a spectator, in example: camera free fly and all the options of any NPC, so that you can set any npc to go to some other npc and do something to that npc or do something in an certain area selected, without you possessing that npc. (Just my wish: 'god-spectate-mode' like in the game 'Black-and-White-2' with 'npc-control-options' like in '90-seconds-slave').

Anyway the cum physics are awesome, but the boobs physics still act like chewing gum from time to time, although it's really good than from start, my PC isn't fast, but this August version runs so much smoother it made me happy. The game is great for a Sandbox game-type, now it's missing some limits/paths/goals, like sex tiredness meter and/or cum meter, quests, horses, sex toys, more weapons, money, clothes/items shops, ... and I also suggest you add girl's cum and a better animation when switching poses and when starting/ending npc sex.

Oh and also when I open the "character spawner" (I've set it to the key: Y), I can close it by pressing Y again, but for the "NPC customizer" (my key: X) I can't close it the same way by pressing X. Oh and please add "load-all" (like undress-all) so that all the girls have their style applied if any is saved on them.

And I also found 6 bugs:
- When you have 2 or more girls following you, and you come to a male npc and press E (it can be in opposite genders), it will give an option "group sex" but when I press it and when the other girls come closer the game crashes in an Error, it didn't see that the group (girls following+player) is bigger that 2, because the "group" wasn't close enough to that npc I selected "group sex" with, so when they got closer it selected all the girls, because it didn't knew the group size. If the girls are close enough it works fine by not giving a group-sex option, I think the key E menu should have a refresh function.
- NPC randomly dying, really rare, happened only once and it got ejected into the air...I was confused.
- Maxed-out boobs on Kira twitch all the time, like she's pressing chest muscles.
- Minotaur and some NPCs can't crouch, they do walk slow but instead of animating they do a T-pose.
- When flying npcs don't follow you on the ground.
- The 'undress-all' button doesn't work on npcs that have a loaded look/style from the "NPC Customizer".

Thank you devs for such a wonderful realistic game it's becoming, and I am sure it will become awesome by the time it's released.

Reactions: TheFinder

Gmanfr

Nov 18, 2017
It seems to activate VR it's alt+v ( or alt 0 ) but doesn't work for me

Edit : Nvm, it was the wrong 0

Last edited:

thelurker

Jun 26, 2017
Actually...Considering that Patreon only displays the "current" pledge amount without taking into the mid-month dropped or opted out pledges (that's usually 25% of the displayed amount), they are getting on average $10000 for each staff every month. That's way more than enough for an regular indie studio to develop at triple the speed.
And I also see many in this thread still believe in Star Citizen. Dear lord.

People still believes in Star Shitizen?
My god.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

kiberkiller

Nov 6, 2017
The visuals look amazing but I wish the VR support was a little bit better, at least so that you didn't have to switch between VR and non-VR modes to use the UI and maybe also a proper camera that was leveled with the ground.

Reactions: nationx
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes