NickSkump04

Apr 11, 2018
Do you guys know anyone that records this game? I mean i saw videos on PH but I want high quality ones that feature a lot of characters,someone who knows what to do with the camera . I'm just too lazy to record it .

LadyDeath

Sep 18, 2017
Do you guys know anyone that records this game? I mean i saw videos on PH but I want high quality ones that feature a lot of characters,someone who knows what to do with the camera . I'm just too lazy to record it .
I use Nvidia's Overlay, you can SS some pics and record with 1080P quality !

Reactions: HentaiMan8090

Slaversun0711

Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone else notice that orifices aren't working properly like in older updates?

Mouth, vagina, and buttholes not wrapping around shafts properly for me.

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
Does anyone else notice that orifices aren't working properly like in older updates?

Mouth, vagina, and buttholes not wrapping around shafts properly for me.
As you can read on the previous pages of this thread, that's only a problem if you reduce the quality settings of the game (has to do with draw distance). Set it to High or Max and things are back to normal.

Reactions: HentaiMan8090

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
I can't find the key to access the player inventory. I would like to unequip the spear which came with the most recent update. Any clues? TIA!

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Btw, I find the visuals benefit greatly from the sharpening fliter which was introduced with the latest Nvidia driver. Try it out!
(Nvidia control panel > 3D settings > Image sharpening)
It works even better in conjunction with Unreal Engine's built-in sharpener. (UE's sharpener applies before the TAA.) To enable it, you can open %LocalAppData%\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Engine.ini and add these lines:
Code:
[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=1.0
A value between 0.5 and 1.0 works best, 1.0 may make far away objects look a little too sharp. Also make sure you set the Engine.ini file to read-only, otherwise the game may overwrite the edits.

infectvirus

Dec 6, 2017
this might be too much to ask. but will there ever be a potential to have characters transform into other characters?

MisterLucifer

Dec 29, 2017
this might be too much to ask. but will there ever be a potential to have characters transform into other characters?
For what purpose exactly? If you'd like to play as other characters, I imagine you know you can possess them. Or, like myself, would you like certain characters (models) to be able use the animation sets of other characters?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes